LegacyGT.com

Spec A 715 whp 518 wtq

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I went to the track.....snapped a rear axle bar before getting to the line. :(

I had a feeling that would happen sooner or later. OEM Spec B rear axles weren't designed to withstand the 500+ wtq you put down. Are you running a 4eat driveshaft?

Stiff tailwind and you're there. GL!

Edit:

2005 Ford GT: 11.2 sec @ 131.2 mph (211.1 km/h)

2004 Porsche Carrera GT 11.1 sec @ 133.4 mph (214.7 km/h)

1994 McLaren F1 11.1 sec @ 138 mph (222 km/h)

;):wub:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fastest_production_cars_by_acceleration#By_quarter_mile_.28402_m.29_time_.2812_seconds_or_less.29

• 2 weeks later...
looking at logs the intake temp went from 113 to 198 by the end. fmic core needs to be bigger. Im leaning towards ets fmic. I think the main reason we have not seen 10's from a legacy is due to axle issues. These restrictions will be addressed asap. Its still fun when driving in Mexico ;)

looking at logs the intake temp went from 113 to 198 by the end. fmic core needs to be bigger. Im leaning towards ets fmic. I think the main reason we have not seen 10's from a legacy is due to axle issues. These restrictions will be addressed asap. Its still fun when driving in Mexico ;)

I thought the air temp sensor was in the maf (pre-turbo, pre-intercooler)? Or did you relocate yours or something?

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

Archived