LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

Got the taillights installed yesterday afternoon.

manusonsubie I was trying to purchase those at the same time you did, I could not get the cash together at the time. Love the tails on both yours and Gex's wagon. :wub::wub:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manusonsubie I was trying to purchase those at the same time you did, I could not get the cash together at the time. Love the tails on both yours and Gex's wagon. :wub::wub:

I think valleylegacy might have another set. I know he had a few for sale. Alex in Vancouver with the black wagon just got a set as well. I'd send valley legacy a PM and see if he has anymore.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I think valleylegacy might have another set. I know he had a few for sale. Alex in Vancouver with the black wagon just got a set as well. I'd send valley legacy a PM and see if he has anymore.

already sent him one. and yes Alex was able to grab that other set from Valleylegacy as well. I was subscribed to that fs listing. Thank you.

Haha, I actually was boring and went with JmP's OE-style rebuild. Upgraded internals for reliability and to fix IHI oiling issues, but same performance.

Ahhh yeah I really want his upgraded vf52. But I need a bunch of other supporting mods for that upgrade so I can take full advantage of it.

2005 Vader Wagon

Let me tell you, it was tempting. But time and time again I see this pattern of people buying a Subaru, building it, blowing it up, and selling it. I'm trying to avoid that as much as I can.

I'm an engineering student right now but this summer I've arranged at least a 60 day internship on a ship so that should be a decent amount of money and I have the knowledge to rebuild my engine if it does blow. I helped a friend build a jet ski engine in his dorm room a little bit so I think building a subaru engine in my room shouldn't be too difficult. :lol:

2005 Vader Wagon

Just got mine today. Gonna install them when I get my VF40 back. We'll be twinsies :rolleyes:

Valleylegacy has a set coming in and I told him to put me on the hook for them.

Haha, I actually was boring and went with JmP's OE-style rebuild. Upgraded internals for reliability and to fix IHI oiling issues, but same performance.

When my time comes for preventative maintenance on the rebuild I will do the same thing on my turbo.

Let me tell you, it was tempting. But time and time again I see this pattern of people buying a Subaru, building it, blowing it up, and selling it. I'm trying to avoid that as much as I can.

Ditto!

Take lots of pics when you do :lol:

Please do!

H20 and I will be the only guys left here in 10 years with our 300k LGTs, long after everyone has blown their motors and rage quit Subaru ownership :lol:

This is going to be my very next mod:

http://www.amsoil.com/shopres/products/270px/BMK23.jpg

H20 and I will be the only guys left here in 10 years with our 300k LGTs, long after everyone has blown their motors and rage quit Subaru ownership :lol:

This is going to be my very next mod:

http://www.amsoil.com/shopres/products/270px/BMK23.jpg

Interesting. I was filling up today at a place in Issaquah called the Grange, where they sell Centex gasoline. I was in there looking for a fuel system cleaner and found one by Amsoil that I threw in the gas tank today before filling up the tank with 15 gallons of gas. I also found a Oil Cleaner by Amsoil as well that you throw in the oil just before the oil change and then let it idle for about 10 minutes then drain your oil. I have used Amsoil trnas fluid before for my GM truck but other than that it has always been to expensive for my budget. Come to think of it now, I may wait on the oil cleaner as I am getting a Blackstone kit for OA hopefully in the next couple days.

AMSOIL makes fantastic products. If you didn't know, the picture I posted is an oil filter bypass kit, which connects to your filter's hole, for lack of a better term, and filters it down to two microns. Typical filters filter down to 15-20 microns.

That just reminded me that I need to do an oil analysis. Just ordered the kit.

Those JDM tail lights look fantastic!

I love them! I'm really hoping I can either find everything required for the JDM specB revD-F front end swap or just do a revA-C specB front end.

2005 Vader Wagon

I think the spec front end would look amazing

The hard part is deciding if I want to facelift it which would be a ton of work or if I want to just the the preface lift spec B front end.

2005 Vader Wagon

I love them! I'm really hoping I can either find everything required for the JDM specB revD-F front end swap or just do a revA-C specB front end.

I would imagine valleylegacy could hook you up with the parts....

Stuck in a really boring Vessel Security class today so I did some crazy editing of the pictures I took earlier this week. Next weekend is Cars and Coffee on Saturday and then Meet on the Bay immediately after all on Treasure Island hoping to get some good pictures from that as well as some rolling shots from some friends I am going with.

16501018329_bdc885eeb5_o.jpg16687158595_0018287723_o.jpg16067206393_5b0082273d_o.jpg16685820571_05a68021ba_o.jpg16479878977_245f2bca27_o.jpg16501018549_aa7ccce763_o.jpg16661205136_f5988b4dd9_o.jpg16064805074_0c0c1e8c1b_o.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Decide if your coming home for break? Friend just did a 5 spd swap on hiss 2002 bmw. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/02/d27f0dcfe674bae6139b85baed89985f.jpg

I think I am going to be coming home. It will be nice to get away from school for a long weekend and work on the 5 speed swap for the 2002 in my garage at home.

2005 Vader Wagon