LegacyGT.com

Baziinga's 2014 Legacy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

👍👍 ☺️☺️I'm all good lol have to say car is running much better than when I had just the exhaust on .. Noticed lagging and felt too much back pressure, I feel a difference and .....

... I had to ..

image.thumb.jpg.99e0936b9b91dbfe649b1a6aba2cc19d.jpg

You're missing the same air box clip I was

I have been in contact with AFE I am going to see if they can send me one. It fell off while driving which I knew it would happen because nothing was fitting correctly. I resolved all of those issues but now need to get an extra clip :-/

Is this common for 2010-2014 fitment? What did you end up replacing the hose with?

from 2010-2012 is all fine, this intake is meant for those years. AFE says it is compatible for 2013-2014 as well. In 2013, they changed the stock intake which made the crank case hose shorter and a few other tweaks. I contacted AFE they are putting me in touch with their development department to get these issues resolved. All that is needed is another inch or two of the elbow coupler and a bit longer straight coupler. For now, i put an extender on the elbow coupler and changed the other one. I am ordering a custom hose kit regardless. It is a few easy fixes for them so that no one else has the issue I had, but I knew it right away from looking at their instruction page that the stock intakes were completely different and would most likely run into a problem. Things can never go easy lmao

I have been in contact with AFE I am going to see if they can send me one. It fell off while driving which I knew it would happen because nothing was fitting correctly. I resolved all of those issues but now need to get an extra clip :-/

I emailed them about a week ago to get a few replacements but never heard back. Let me know how it goes!

• 6 months later...
Been a bit busy, I will be going to WBM this year (excited) Got a custom hose kit for my birthday back in Oct. (purple camo) and just recently did my door panels. Also got the dragon laminate neopurple which i did my headlights, tails, and fog lights.

1302288580_doorpanel.thumb.jpg.f5d3bf57ef23c6ad97b26e0618d01756.jpg

panels.jpg.f566d6efa4d8a9804ea01d145aa49ef3.jpg

hose.thumb.jpg.9cd85f106b2605593bfb1df5e2dbc64b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haven't been on here in a while!! haha Looking into stuff for the interior, door panels, etc. I have been holding off because I want to make sure I do it right!

I did install recently the Subaru logo welcome lighting when you open up my doors :) easy installation!

That logo on the door panel is awesome! One more thing to add to the list!

• 1 month later...
Thank you! Believe it or not, I still have the stock header on! I just ordered an intake, waiting for that to come in so I can install it. I love the Invidia N1 exhaust though was worth every penny, I kept the silencers out when it was installed lol who needs those ! :-P

Thinking of getting the Invidia exhaust for my 2.5i premium. Do you know if its a fit? Gonna have to get hangers weld on for the passenger side.

Any exhaust shop will do it, relatively cheap. They'll bend rod to match the driver side. Make sure they use solid rod and ask them to spray it with a few coats of black paint after the welds cool. For some reason, the genius used hollow tube the first time around instead of rod. And did a crappy job. The weld fatigued and cracked. When i brought it back the guy had been let go since. Just keep an eye on it.

• 4 months later...

Archived