LegacyGT.com

Baziinga's 2014 Legacy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll admit, I thought you were a male too. Sorry

Doing a full camo scheme would be interesting, not my style, but as long as you like it, go for it!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

rofl oh you guys.... :lol::lol:

yea I am up in the air just a thought that is rolling around in my head :spin:

Bro?!?!!? Im a female LMFAO :) the entire car !! not actual camo wrap - I want separate pieces sort of like this but with purple in the mix:

My bad on the "bro" comment... Ladies with Legacys are few and far between on here, so got caught assuming.

As for the camo wrap on the car... not my style, but it's not my car! ;) If you like it, go for it... just put your fireproof pants on, it could get hot around here! :lol:

Bro?!?!!? Im a female LMFAO :) the entire car !! not actual camo wrap - I want separate pieces sort of like this but with purple in the mix:
In that case check out 'Exclusive Vinyl' on Northern Blvd, right by the Queensboro (Ed Koch) bridge. Ask for Roman.

In that case check out 'Exclusive Vinyl' on Northern Blvd, right by the Queensboro (Ed Koch) bridge. Ask for Roman.

I have a friend who works for 631coatings in deer park much closer to my home :) thank you though!! :) Im still up in the air not 100% sold on it lol i want to be diff instead of doing a whole vinyl wrap

DAM GIRL! YOU SURE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. Cute girl cute car. :o) MY TYPE OF GIRL. Good job on the grille makes a difference.

Oh man :icon_mrgr . Show'em how its down in wantaugh LOL

Did you not see her pic? Hot girl with hot car. LOL Perscitus sorry have get you on that

I take back what I said about leg humping.

I have a friend who works for 631coatings in deer park much closer to my home :) thank you though!! :) Im still up in the air not 100% sold on it lol i want to be diff instead of doing a whole vinyl wrap
Ah, in that case another good place is Underground Motorsports (Vinyl, Powdercoat, Hydrotransfer, Airbrush) and they're in Deer Park.

Archived