LegacyGT.com

Baziinga's 2014 Legacy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Have you posted a video on youtube? would to hear that exhaust

hey, i have been busy haven't had any time to go on here! LOL I do have a video up on youtube:

**More parts to be installed after the winter, was able to get side skirt extenders and a front splitter all from aeroflow! They hooked me up :)

• 3 months later...
NOT GOING TO LIE, CAR IS LEGIT

would have went 18's on the wheels to really bring out the rims and tie it all in... amzaing how much 1" can make a difference!

keep it going

Thank you !!! They are 18's lol I know they may not look it.

Thank you !!! They are 18's lol I know they may not look it.
Spotted Bazzinga again last weekend! Last time @ Grand Prix (parked across the street, next to a Subway I think). This time on Norther Blvd near East Hills Subaru. One of these days I hope to meet the owner not just see the car parked at the curb.

Spotted Bazzinga again last weekend! Last time @ Grand Prix (parked across the street, next to a Subway I think). This time on Norther Blvd near East Hills Subaru. One of these days I hope to meet the owner not just see the car parked at the curb.

haha I used to work at Grand Prix! I left there in december! I work at East hills now! Pop in and say hi next time if you see me parked on the st! lol :)

• 2 months later...
Now that the outside is done, or close to being done, what's the plan for the interior? Any purple upholstery ? Redoing the seats?

Every time I see an update come thru on this thread, I'm hoping for more pics. Such a bold choice on the colors. :-)

Haven't been on here in a while!! haha Looking into stuff for the interior, door panels, etc. I have been holding off because I want to make sure I do it right!

I did install recently the Subaru logo welcome lighting when you open up my doors :) easy installation!

hey, i have been busy haven't had any time to go on here! LOL I do have a video up on youtube:

**More parts to be installed after the winter, was able to get side skirt extenders and a front splitter all from aeroflow! They hooked me up :)

love the car, looks awesome with the wrap, exhaust sounds awesome, what header did you use to get the rumble out of the pzev crap??

love the car, looks awesome with the wrap, exhaust sounds awesome, what header did you use to get the rumble out of the pzev crap??

Thank you! Believe it or not, I still have the stock header on! I just ordered an intake, waiting for that to come in so I can install it. I love the Invidia N1 exhaust though was worth every penny, I kept the silencers out when it was installed lol who needs those ! :-P

Thank you! Believe it or not, I still have the stock header on! I just ordered an intake, waiting for that to come in so I can install it. I love the Invidia N1 exhaust though was worth every penny, I kept the silencers out when it was installed lol who needs those ! :-P

I have a magnaflow catback, has a good tone to it, but mine sounds nothing like that lol,

Archived