LegacyGT.com

Baziinga's 2014 Legacy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was goin to say talk to matt at phenominal vinyl. He does high class cars on the daily n has done some camo cars. Check out their FB page.

https://m.facebook.com/PHENOMenalVinyl

I've known Matt for a while and the last time he quoted me something was a rip off and laughed won't be using him if I decide to do the vinyl lol

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181285&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1399133436

with a different pose, we might have a winner in the "YP on a LGT" photo contest.

need moar pics of OP and LGT to be sure.

btw, nice, uh, car.

Lmfao !!!! I'm waiting for a few more things to come in before there's anymore pics :-P

I've known Matt for a while and the last time he quoted me something was a rip off and laughed won't be using him if I decide to do the vinyl lol

I actually went to college with him. I never got a quote from him so wasnt sure on his pricing. Sorry to hear about that.

• 3 weeks later...
lol you guys crack me up. I tinted my fog lights purple, CF dash kit .. still waiting to lower it. car unfortunately has to go into the body shop my car was hit :( some asshole decided to make a 3 point turn in my driveway proceeded to hit my car and took off soo pissedd!!!

198382257_photo1(4).JPG.458061a34a91a50a6eb600641b7906b8.JPG

305436765_photo4(2).JPG.85bf11d417db2a1fc93ef23d492c4b2f.JPG

1073585019_photo(3).JPG.6bf4d8d9364abfd85c304be4e4011652.JPG

No matter how much you flirt with her on this forum, shes not going to touch your pee pee

:lol: Comedians....

Anyways...the tint looks really good. My wife would like that on her car. Where did you have the carbon fiber done? the shiny one above the window switch.

:lol: Comedians....

Anyways...the tint looks really good. My wife would like that on her car. Where did you have the carbon fiber done? the shiny one above the window switch.

Thank you. The dash kit i ordered online I had to make a template though for the HD radio as no company had come out with it yet so they made me a custom piece. As far as the CF on the door panels that actually is factory lol I got the 2014 Sport which comes standard with carbon fiber trim instead of silver(base/premium) or wood grained trim (on the ltd)

Thank you. The dash kit i ordered online I had to make a template though for the HD radio as no company had come out with it yet so they made me a custom piece. As far as the CF on the door panels that actually is factory lol I got the 2014 Sport which comes standard with carbon fiber trim instead of silver(base/premium) or wood grained trim (on the ltd)

but I notice the shifter area is also carbon fiber... was that stock on 2014 or is an aftermarket piece? I've been looking for some real carbon fiber inserts for the shifter and radio bezel... would you mind posting a link to where you got them. please.

but I notice the shifter area is also carbon fiber... was that stock on 2014 or is an aftermarket piece? I've been looking for some real carbon fiber inserts for the shifter and radio bezel... would you mind posting a link to where you got them. please.

Shift knob is also factory with the CF

the whole dash kit i ordered on CarID.com

Archived