LegacyGT.com

Forester STI???

BatChips107

Reminds me of Al bundy and his Dodge. Now his Dodge is teh fastAR..fo'shizzle.

PS. those Chrysler commercials with Snoop dog are stupid.

Who wants to see Iacocca's grandpa ass in golf pants. I don't. Makes me NOT want to buy a Chrysler.

... By the way all of you punks won't be laughing when the Neon...I mean SRT4 wagon debuts this year...

BUT WAIT!:D Why buy one now... when the 2007 Dodge Caliber is just around the corner!!! Neon-replacement time!:lol: :lol: :lol: Act fast and reserve yours NOW!:cool:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

... oh sure they even have the STI version of the Forester.. but not the Legacy...

The Legacy STi will happen. It's just a matter of time. Carmakers have to freshen up the model line a little at a time (as they are aleady doing with the '06's) for marketing purposes. If the current Legacy has a 5-year run, I'm guessing the Legacy STi will come out in year four.

Whether it will ever come to the USA, though, is another matter.

The Legacy STi will happen. It's just a matter of time. Carmakers have to freshen up the model line a little at a time (as they are aleady doing with the '06's) for marketing purposes. If the current Legacy has a 5-year run, I'm guessing the Legacy STi will come out in year four.

Whether it will ever come to the USA, though, is another matter.

In Japan they have STi models of all their Subarus. In the US, whatever sells better will probably get an STi model and depends on the demographic. Will the Legacy get an STi, let's see how the the spec B sell. Considering there's no engine mods or any significant changes to it for $4k more. Imagine how much a Legacy STi will have to cost. How will you price it w/o cannabilizing sales to the WRX STi. Me thinks the Spec B is probably about the only special edition the Legacy will get for a while cause at the current price it won't sell like hotcakes.

In Japan they have STi models of all their Subarus. In the US, whatever sells better will probably get an STi model and depends on the demographic. Will the Legacy get an STi, let's see how the the spec B sell. Considering there's no engine mods or any significant changes to it for $4k more. Imagine how much a Legacy STi will have to cost. How will you price it w/o cannabilizing sales to the WRX STi. Me thinks the Spec B is probably about the only special edition the Legacy will get for a while cause at the current price it won't sell like hotcakes.

Japan doesn't really have a Legacy STi, do they? I know they have that "Legacy tuned by STi", but I think there is a reason why they aren't actually coming out and calling it a Legacy STi. Does that car even have any power increase over the JDM Spec B? I'm convinced they're saving the Legacy STi badge for a car that hasn't been built yet.

Would it cannibalize sales of the WRX STi? Maybe about as much as the LGT cannibalizes sales of the WRX. For some people (like me), an Impreza just isn't that desirable as a daily driver, and it's the Legacy or nothing.

I hope they don't rely on Spec B interest to gauge interest in a LSTi. I mean, I kind of like the concept of the Spec B, but there's no way in hell I'd get a silver car with a red interior. It reminds me of when I was thinking about ordering a twin-turbo S4 before they actually came out, and I asked the salesman if I'd be able to pick my colors, or if I'd be stuck with whatever they got in for the early run. He said "don't worry, we're not going to call you up and say, hey Rich, come pick up your yellow S4 with the purple interior".

If they can sell $33K Impreza STi's, I'm sure they could sell $38-39K Legacy STi's, especially now that the S4 is in the $50K range.

Archived