LegacyGT.com

2016 hopes & wishes but ultimately disappointment thread

SCHM1AN

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the guy that bought a Volvo. Maybe one day you'll get your balls back.
Whoa! The snarky B4, haven't seen you in awhile. :lol:

The fact that you went there tells me you're a tad jealous. ;) I'll take this ride over every single family carrying offering SOA has everyday of the week. I'm sorry if having a family means losing your balls to you, maybe once day you'll be able to use yours for more than just cupping.

read what I replied to and then read what I posted... Record sales and profits... And you are right, you don't matter, but the rest of us who do what what Subaru is making do.
Say what? Read what I posted, no reeeeeeaaallllly read it, and you'll see you can't comprehend jack or shit. READ the link. :spin: Jesus, even when I agree you're still a snarky little 12 year old keyboard warrior. Congrats, you just failed at the internet.

Is "get your balls back" on SoA's approved list of corporate marketing slogans?
It is not. And he will be punished by daddy for it. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Maybe you should learn how to properly word your replies so that they are understood.... just a thought.... I purposely chose numbers that predated his comment and then provided the most current data for 2014 that I could their YEAR END TOTALS.... lol both sets of numbers directly contradict what he was saying.

• 2 weeks later...
Other than powertrain, I'd like to see more upscale amenities/packages. A memory package (seats, wheel, mirrors), cooled seats, noise deadening, an actual premium sound system. Etc.

More electronics, more shit to break and cost a fortune to fix.

More electronics, more shit to break and cost a fortune to fix.

I don't disagree and I don't think any of that should be offered on base, premium, or limited trims but maybe a luxury trim of some kind. I guess a luxury Subaru is called Audi Quattro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to buy/lease a new Legacy if it got the 2.0T but I took my $30.8K and bought a 2013 SHO with 5.5K miles on it back in June

10 months later, I still love this car. Good for high 12's with just a tune. Has more features than a Legacy will have in the next 10 years.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh507/pokermunkee/sho-wash_zps42b356e0.jpg

If Subbie brings back the GT, I'll still be tempted to trade the SHO in for one. I always like new and shiny things! :D

I was going to buy/lease a new Legacy if it got the 2.0T but I took my $30.8K and bought a 2013 SHO with 5.5K miles on it back in June

10 months later, I still love this car. Good for high 12's with just a tune. Has more features than a Legacy will have in the next 10 years.

If Subbie brings back the GT, I'll still be tempted to trade the SHO in for one. I always like new and shiny things! :D

Meh

I own a 14 Flex, as soon as the Tribecca replacement hit the floors I'll be dumping this over 'electronicfied' vehicle. I've owned Ford most of my life, but having everything controled be a central electronics head unit which costs around $1500 plus to replace- no thanks. I'll take the featureless reliability any day.

Given that the 2016 Legacy looks like it has grown a Ford grille, the SHO seems like a reasonable choice. Running the numbers on their web site, seems I can get a 2015 SHO for around $35K, including rebates.

As to Tribeca vs Flex - two different animals in my book - Flex big, Tribeca small.

Given that the 2016 Legacy looks like it has grown a Ford grille, the SHO seems like a reasonable choice. Running the numbers on their web site, seems I can get a 2015 SHO for around $35K, including rebates.

As to Tribeca vs Flex - two different animals in my book - Flex big, Tribeca small.

Missed the point, wasn't about size, it was his comment about all the features the Ford had that Subaru doesn't, most of which in the Ford are all electronic and controlled by nice expensive modules.

"Nice expensive modules" are today's normal. My Corvette C5 is infested with them - and that was designed back in the mid '90's. As Subaru tries to move out of the sub-$30k market, all those electronic gizmos everyone else has will have to become standard on Subarus too.

• 2 weeks later...
In case the Undertaker needs a new ride,

and since SoA will not bring the Levorg, ever:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-LayriefpI4s/UvUfDMujLaI/AAAAAAAQCcA/F53RF_ZuNJU/s1600/Subaru-Wagons-1%25255B3%25255D.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I WANT!! Is this real? When? PLEASE!

It is clear Subaru is only focusing on what it thinks will sell here in the US in largish numbers - can't blame them for that, it just reduces our options, or drives us away completely. But I do see an awful lot of the current Imprezas around, so the plan must be working.

I'm in the S.F. Bay Area.....and there are TONS of Imprezas here. DAMN things are too small for me! Need a Legacy Wagon!

Archived