LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

^^^ The same e-mail address I have in the post. His name is Rob.

By the way, Rob doesn't believe I can get much more than another 5whp out of a 100 tune versus my 91. But, I'd rather have it than not. I'm hoping he will be as wrong about the 5whp as he was about running 100 versus 91 ;)

He is a bit on the conservative side, but a really good tuner.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! BTW I replied to Rob on the RaceROM features' we'd like/need most last week:

Great news Rob! I think some of the RaceROM features that all of the 3.6R owners can benefit from are: (in the order of importance as I see it)

- Map Switching

(would be great to have a more aggressive AKI93 map and maybe a less aggressive AKI89/91 map - for times or areas where we can't get AKI93+)

- Launch Control

(maybe something similar to what Subaru did with the electronic launch control on the 2015 WRX CVT? Essentially come to a stop, put it in M mode, 2nd?, foot on brake, other foot on gas, engine revs up to pre-set RPM, let go of brake, smile as VTEC kicks in (lol)

Something that would work with the 5EAT and not destroy it after a few launches).

- Per-gear Rev Limits

(if applicable to the 5EAT with ECM settings still affecting the TCM , this could be good for M mode or even regular D)

- Extra Param Logging

(I guess this would be most useful to you and other tuners, not sure what other param logs you could benefit from on a NA H6

I bet a lot is dependent on the sensors and signals that are actually provided on the car so something like Manifold Pressure might not even be applicable)

- Speed Density support

(maybe for the custom turbo/supercharger guys)?

We already have Downshift Auto-Blip so we can scratch that.

I like your request better than mine, Perscitus. I didn't even think about the TCM. Edited by fredrik94087

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

So much more coming. Will be worth the wait.

Hey...quit bustin' my balls over heeya!

(I am watching the Sopranos)

Did you get yourself an eBay turbo? That should raise your compression about 1psi lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Steven, do you not pay attention? :spin: You should be paying attention to this stuff since you have a 3.6R. :lol: That is a Raptor Supercharger from Australia....6psi bro!!! And proven, not Ebay shite.

Steven, do you not pay attention? :spin: You should be paying attention to this stuff since you have a 3.6R. :lol: That is a Raptor Supercharger from Australia....6psi bro!!! And proven, not Ebay shite.

Oh, I didn't see any exhaust stuff with it. I'm not familiar with super chargers but I know that turbos get power from the exhaust so I figured it was fake because of the lack of intercooler and exhaust piping. Sorry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Supercharger is belt driven. And he didnt get an intercooled kit.

Now, that is interesting, right? Can we push 6psi safely? And, I, for example, have fitted a transmission cooler already. Not sure if there is much room for an intercooler. I'll end up with a sandwich made of: intercooler, transmission cooler, condensing unit, radiator.

Now, that is interesting, right? Can we push 6psi safely? And, I, for example, have fitted a transmission cooler already. Not sure if there is much room for an intercooler. I'll end up with a sandwich made of: intercooler, transmission cooler, condensing unit, radiator.

Well maybe if you got a GT hood you could do a TMIC? Not sure if the GT hood would be a direct fit or not though

Stock LGT hoods are probably cheaper. Plus all he needs is the scoop for the tmic. But all of this is of course theoretical.

I was just thinking about function as well as lightening the car :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some said it couldn't be done. I'm here to say it can. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/sehe7a7e.jpg

Went and picked up clamps during the test run video to follow. Takeda intake with 3 inch coupler to 90 degree 4 inch to 3 inch reducer. 6 inch long 4 inch diameter pipe to K&n rc5171. Which actually tucks in completely under where the milk jug fit, which I was surprised by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the enthusiasm.

First, let's see if pigs can fly. Italian has a great start. I hope everything comes together.

I was driving Shrek at lunch time, and, I must admit, I don't know if it needs a supercharger in it's present form. There is some sense of security in staying in the "safe-zone" of modifications.