LegacyGT.com

Gex's 2005 RBP Wagon

Gex

Well crap I didn't realize the kit would not work. I saw you could put it on 08-14 WRX/STI and figured it would work for us plebeian 05 LGT owners. Now it looks like the kit only works on 08+ LGTs. I will have to give them a call and see if anything can be done. I do not want to go standalone.

Well crap I didn't realize the kit would not work. I saw you could put it on 08-14 WRX/STI and figured it would work for us plebeian 05 LGT owners. Now it looks like the kit only works on 08+ LGTs. I will have to give them a call and see if anything can be done. I do not want to go standalone.

This has been my conundrum. I want E85 real bad, but only if I can get flex fuel. The Delicious kit states it is for 08+ only (may work on 05+?), and Junior says that he won't use that kit. So I must wait for Cobb to step up, or go stand alone.

I'm just going to hold my breath for Cobb.

:spin::spin::spin:

'03 Forester X 5mt - Engine Seized at 262k miles.

'05 LGT Wagon 6mt -MotoIQ.com Project Vehicle

'13 VW Touareg TDI - Daily Torque Monster.

I just called Cobb and left a voicemail to vent/plead that they release it soon.

:lol::lol:

I have done the same a while back. Even emailed a contact I have known for years at Cobb.

Its probably not going to happen any time soon.

I think the system they have now is for can bus cars....

Ive been running E85 for years and never had a problem but it sure would be nice to have the kit especially being in MO where they go E70 in the winter and then in the spring you may get a mix blend.

I usually just check it first......

I want OEM like drivability. You don't have to check ethanol content on a factory car, and I don't want to on mine. I'm stubborn. I want to be able to pull up, pump my gas, and then let computers figure out the rest. And not having to switch maps if I'm driving long distances and can't find E85 is a big plus.

I want OEM like drivability. You don't have to check ethanol content on a factory car, and I don't want to on mine. I'm stubborn. I want to be able to pull up, pump my gas, and then let computers figure out the rest. And not having to switch maps if I'm driving long distances and can't find E85 is a big plus.

Exactly this. If I have to test fuel it's a no go for me. I'll get a 104 octane tune if an option is not available when my build is complete.

I agree 100%. I'm anti-accessport just because I think it is overpriced and you can do 99% of what it does for much less money. However Cobb releases flexfuel for 05-07 LGT's I will get in on that!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I agree 100%. I'm anti-accessport just because I think it is overpriced and you can do 99% of what it does for much less money. However Cobb releases flexfuel for 05-07 LGT's I will get in on that!

don't forget that with opensource you have full control. can change and edit tunes at a whim. and for $170 BNIB. :cool:

sorry for thread jack. i was compelled to add my two cents. i do love the blue car Gex, and hope to get an STI manni here soon. after i make the switch to TS once and for all... :spin:

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

Happen to be standing next to the head of Cobb customer service this morning on the monorail into SEMA. Gave him a talking to. :lol::lol::lol:

He promised me it is for sure going to be released before 2020.