LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2013 I'm Comin'!

s2baru

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By far of all the subie shows I've attended the shear number of Cars there was unreal, figure 2000+ when factoring in behind the speedway lots too. I'llrun through my camera and ppost shots once I'm back to a computer, since I'm rockin the phone while down. Deffinately glad to have met more of the community (.Clipse, blk05gt, & Hanger) Mark,Gary, &Michael! Totally worth the trip!!!!

Whoever had the while 5thgenlgt my buddy heard you yell when we first pulled in, I wasn't ignoring just looking at the autox course. And GravityGear I watched do a run through the cones

i ended up screwing my tires. pushed my last practice run as hard a she would go. Added time in the first comp lap, then the instructor came to check out my car, looked at my rear tires and told me that my rears were hosed. kept adding time from there. oh well, auto x was a good time as usual.

Met one guy in line for the Race Room - sorry, didn't catch your name...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Met one guy in line for the Race Room - sorry, didn't catch your name...

ERloft, was that you I saw on 405 south in irvine Sunday morning? Spec B Dark Gray. I was returning from oc visit following Subiefest. I was the dark blue RS coupe. Lol still didnt have time to remove my decals and magnets

ERloft, was that you I saw on 405 south in irvine Sunday morning? Spec B Dark Gray. I was returning from oc visit following Subiefest. I was the dark blue RS coupe. Lol still didnt have time to remove my decals and magnets

Indeed, that was me and the fam. Nice GC you had there!

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived