LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2013 I'm Comin'!

s2baru

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, there's a caravan organizing over on Nasioc - SD Roll Call - pretty late departure though - 9:30am from Mira Mesa...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you're gonna be in the car show, I'd recommend just go early by yourself in case of delays because you do have to be in by 9AM. Personally, I don't like caravans because people tend to tailgate way too close and there have been quite a few incidents resulting from that. So I'm just gonna leave early and enjoy the ride by myself :cool:.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TthXnmf2GY&feature=player_embedded]Accident - YouTube[/ame]

I will be down at subiefest as well. Coming from Olympia, Wa. I'm thinking about entering the show but I'm not 100% on that yet.

Coming all the way from OlyWa? Wow. Bring some Dick's Danger Ale!

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you're gonna be in the car show, I'd recommend just go early by yourself in case of delays because you do have to be in by 9AM. Personally, I don't like caravans because people tend to tailgate way too close and there have been quite a few incidents resulting from that. So I'm just gonna leave early and enjoy the ride by myself :cool:.

Very good point. Yea im gonna head up with at most couple other friends cars if even, but main priority is to get to the autox

Brembo didn't work

Hopefully they'll just line us up based off make to make things easier. Otherwise Iwwould mind coordinating something with you guys to meet just outside and then roll in

meeting up at a friends house in the morning who's literally a few blocks away from the venue to assemble the based god crew lol. i'll make you an honorary based god member with decal :cool: PM me if interested.

Archived