LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2013 I'm Comin'!

s2baru

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
meeting up at a friends house in the morning who's literally a few blocks away from the venue to assemble the based god crew lol. i'll make you an honorary based god member with decal :cool: PM me if interested.

Pmd ya my cell# and if you got orange youknow iI'll take one!

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/20130910_114039_zps6f4a05dd.jpg

My Lilttrick for the road trip for helping keep grime/bugs off so i don'thave to detail as much

Just got some of my window trims re-wrapped, will do detailing tomorrow. I'd try to get there as early as possible and do final detailing before it starts to get hot, front gate opens at 9AM.

yaaa... if you're showing i hear you have to be in your spots before gates open @ 9am.

heh i used to wrap my car in painters tape before every vegas run... then i got lazy and dgaf anymore :p

I'lltake pics on the way home. Its been a rainy mess. So much for getting detailed up but I figured I I'd need to do things over. Couple spots between Ely,nv and Vegas thewhole highway was ccovered from flash floods...so what else can I do just got out pulled the shrubs and twigs out of the way and drove through so she got dirty :(

My car is getting detailed now, but when I get to LA on Thursday night, I will do light detail and will have to detail again once I get to AAA speedway. It's easier to keep it clean when it's always clean.

When are you gonna be LA bound? I'm sure you can take it to a detail shop and do a simple wash/wax deal.

I'll be swing in through there in about 3-4hrs. And to answer the Naples thing I have no idea what you're talking about. There is the town next to Boise called nampa which is basically where I'm from

At least the front is clean:) though lol

I'll be swing in through there in about 3-4hrs. And to answer the Naples thing I have no idea what you're talking about. There is the town next to Boise called nampa which is basically where I'm from

At least the front is clean:) though lol

Yeah just checked google map, its no where near Boise lol. I lived in the back country northwest of Naples (south of Bonners Ferry if you know where that is) for a while.

on the ticket page, think they just posted it.. but:

*All Tickets Purchased online will use the PayPal receipt as your ticket. You will also be places on a pre-paid gate list. Please bring your ID and the PayPal receipt with you to the gate to speed entry into Subiefest.

edit: oops.. you're prob talking about show entrance.... i have no clue then, sorry >.<

Random Q....did anyone catch if we're suppose to print anything off?? I have a confirmation email saying I paid but there's not a QR code attached or file that I noticed.

Check ur email, there should be a confirmation number for show registration. I print both that and car show PayPal receipt out. You will also need PayPal receipt for the regular entrance fee. (If you don't have a printer, I suppose you could just show them the email from ur phone)

Archived