LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2013 I'm Comin'!

s2baru

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You might not be able to leave when ever you want. AAA is far more "touchy" about security and safety than Pomona. We have been told, no cars will be moving through the event area (just from the special race parking area to the track) once the gates open. Might find more specific data on the Fb page or the website.

Wonder what it takes to get in the exhaust comp?...of course I don't think I'm100+decibels...However if someone wants to bring a low profile jack we can just unbolt the mid :) and runoff the downpipe. Or unbolt the axlebacks. Be kinda cool for someone to throw a leggy in the mix

Anyone know if we get a goodie bag included since we registered for the show??? Or buy the 35package

Things seem a little scattered to me...guess we'll see how it pans out in the morn

Reminder - NASIOC Caravan tomorrow for those who aren't track/autocross and don't want to leave at the acrack of dawn... SD Subiefest Caravan

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived