LegacyGT.com

New logs...please look

TPLGT

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You logged MAP instead of MRP, to estimate your boost we would need to know your Atmospheric pressure. Your DA table also is not smoothed out so log the following parameters:

Engine Speed (rpm)

Engine Load (Direct)* (g/rev)

Ignition Timing (degrees)

Feedback correction (degrees)

Manifold Rel. Pressure (Corrected) (psi)

Mass Air Flow (g/s)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Throttle Opening Angle (%)

Damn! I took the parameters you said to log from another thread...I must have made a mistake...I will post up some other logs hopefully tomorrow night...Thx.

I'll log Boost too.

Rehab is for quitters.

People... stop using scandepot. Use box.net and attach the original romraider output.

That's some crazyish boost in the midrange. That's fine if you are okay with it.

However as you can see in your top end, you're not flowing any more air by trying to push that much boost. In fact, I'ld say your air flow is lower at the top.

People... stop using scandepot. Use box.net and attach the original romraider output.

That's some crazyish boost in the midrange. That's fine if you are okay with it.

However as you can see in your top end, you're not flowing any more air by trying to push that much boost. In fact, I'ld say your air flow is lower at the top.

That is actually my fault, I told him to post log with scandepot as the site wouldn't allow him to attached them. I forgot scandepot will not allow the file to be plotted like box.net, but they look so pretty :lol:

I will post the logs but cannot figure out how to change it to .csv format...WTF? I already went through this but could not figure out how to get it to work....I don't consider myself a computer dunce, either.

Do I run the learning view tool at idle and just screen print it?

Rehab is for quitters.

I will post the logs but cannot figure out how to change it to .csv format...WTF? I already went through this but could not figure out how to get it to work....I don't consider myself a computer dunce, either.

Do I run the learning view tool at idle and just screen print it?

Use www.box.net to host the CSV files, FWIW I cannot post logs from my laptop as well. I can't rename the CSV to PDF completely :confused:. Just turn the key to on to check the learning view and yes just post a screen shot.

wow, 20psi in the midrange!

thats nuts

WRX owners seem to think it is alright even on their tiny TD04's. I've never had the will to experiment with it on pump however, I do run 20psi on my 100oct/race map. However I am sure my charge temps would be a bit lower with the FMIC.

Do the numbers look safe? I would suspect so since it is a PDX map...the car feels good too. I will see if I can get some logs pulled and posted tonight.
Rehab is for quitters.

Do the numbers look safe? I would suspect so since it is a PDX map...the car feels good too. I will see if I can get some logs pulled and posted tonight.

Its still is an OTS map any way you look at it, you really need those new logs and the learning view to tell if it is safe.

OK here are my new logs. Hot off the press!

http://www.box.net/shared/6aaidub4sk

I used box.net and everything.

BTW, where can I find the learning view tool? I did a search (while in the and could still receive a signal) and found the AFR Learning A,B,C,D but I could not find it on the parameters section of the logger. Only Air/Fuel learning#1. Thanks!

Rehab is for quitters.

OK here are my new logs. Hot off the press!

http://www.box.net/shared/6aaidub4sk

I used box.net and everything.

BTW, where can I find the learning view tool? I did a search (while in the and could still receive a signal) and found the AFR Learning A,B,C,D but I could not find it on the parameters section of the logger. Only Air/Fuel learning#1. Thanks!

Your parameters are still wrong.......

Engine Speed (rpm)

Engine Load (Direct)* (g/rev)

Ignition Timing (degrees)

Feedback correction (degrees)

Manifold Rel. Pressure (Corrected) (psi)

Mass Air Flow (g/s)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Throttle Opening Angle (%)

And make sure you select MRP (corrected) so boost isnt capped at 18.43psi

For some reason MRP corrected and feedback correction are not listed in my parameters. I guess I need to see about updating the info.

WTF?????? Back to the drawing board!

Rehab is for quitters.

BTW, my Win RAR file program is out of the trial period so now I cannot open any zip files..like the Learning view program. Anyone know where I can find an alternate?
Rehab is for quitters.

Archived