LegacyGT.com

New logs...please look

TPLGT

I was finally able to get Romariader update to the 5.0 Beta. I had to remove the Enginuity 4 beta program and re download the new one.

So I get that done but still cannot find MRP Corrected. Under the data section there is no MRP corrected. I have updated the ECU definitions but it is still not there...I would assume it would be under MRP..All I see are two MRPs and we can select PSI or BAr. I see that there is a new MAF tab. If this is what I need do I just do a quick logg to file for that as well?

Here is my Learning view:

http://www.box.net/shared/3sy3nisggo

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was finally able to get Romariader update to the 5.0 Beta. I had to remove the Enginuity 4 beta program and re download the new one.

So I get that done but still cannot find MRP Corrected. Under the data section there is no MRP corrected. I have updated the ECU definitions but it is still not there...I would assume it would be under MRP..All I see are two MRPs and we can select PSI or BAr. I see that there is a new MAF tab. If this is what I need do I just do a quick logg to file for that as well?

Here is my Learning view:

http://www.box.net/shared/3sy3nisggo

Did you download the latest logger defs?

Is it OK to log Engine Load Calculated...no direct is seen?

Also Feedback correction is not listed..can I log Knock instead?

I am trying to get everything perfect.

Rehab is for quitters.

You don't need to update the definitions if you download and install romraider 0.5.0b, which comes with the latest ecu and logger defs. Make sure you are actually running romraider 0.5.0b - it will show this on the title bar when you run the app - "RomRaider v.0.5.0b Beta". If it says Enginuity, then you are running an old shortcut - delete it.

If it shows romraider 0.5.0b and feedback knock correction is not shown, make sure you are actually connected to the ECU. Extended parameters like feedback knock correction will not show up until you are connected because they are specific to the ECU.

I have an issue with boost cut in 4th. PDX is asking me log a few parameters so they can check it out. ONe of the parameters is Turbo Dynamics. It is not listed on the parameter list. Is this under another name or is it a parameter that requires the laptop to be connected to the ECU in order for to see?

Thanks!

Rehab is for quitters.

I have an issue with boost cut in 4th. PDX is asking me log a few parameters so they can check it out. ONe of the parameters is Turbo Dynamics. It is not listed on the parameter list. Is this under another name or is it a parameter that requires the laptop to be connected to the ECU in order for to see?

Thanks!

There you go right there....;)

Finally!!!

2 logs

http://www.box.net/shared/gta2bchcsw

http://www.box.net/shared/gvy10zm68g

Learning view to come soon.

I am having an issue w/ boost cut at WOT in 4th and 5th too...so I have those 2 logs that I can post if necessary. I am sending them to PDX so they can sort it out.

Let me know what you think.

TP

Rehab is for quitters.

I just took a quick look.

You are at over 4000 feet, right?

240 whp and 280 wtq are about that, seems pretty good to me.

Boost control is OK, could be tweaked a bit.

I am no expert on stage2 tunes (I have only tuned my AVO380), but for a non obsessed over pro-tune I would say it looks pretty good.

It can always be better though.;)

I think he is from Jacksonville, Florida so he is at sea level. I show whp in the mid 230's, the torque is strong due to the high boost. I not suprised by you hitting fuel cut, not sure of your boost target but you seem to be overboost quite a bit. You peaked at 20.89psi on the first pull.

Your boost may be tapering a tad bit to fast because your torque is dropping pretty fast after about 3600. Fueling is alright, idle could be better. You have a bit of FLKC in the lower low areas, as well. After the revision get a few hundred miles after the reset before running the learning view.

I think he is from Jacksonville, Florida so he is at sea level. I show whp in the mid 230's, the torque is strong due to the high boost. I not suprised by you hitting fuel cut, not sure of your boost target but you seem to be overboost quite a bit. You peaked at 20.89psi on the first pull.

Your boost may be tapering a tad bit to fast because your torque is dropping pretty fast after about 3600. Fueling is alright, idle could be better. You have a bit of FLKC in the lower low areas, as well. After the revision get a few hundred miles after the reset before running the learning view.

If that road dyno is right (essentially what I got with airboy's sheet) then this stage2 LGT is making less whp then I am making for the entire curve, even at 2500-3500 rpm.:confused:

Maybe the temps where high, although it looks like at 9:42 am the temps where likely in the 70s.

FWIW I have more negative values (not higher numbers, just more cells) in my FLKC table.

Yes i am at Sea Level...I just heard from PDX and yes, I am overboosting. Jarad turned down the WGDC and I should hit 'normal' boost.

Ummm....I guess I have a genuine concern b/c I am at Stage 2 w/ catless pipes...I should be atleast 250 WHP...WTF?

Rehab is for quitters.

If that road dyno is right (essentially what I got with airboy's sheet) then this stage2 LGT is making less whp then I am making for the entire curve, even at 2500-3500 rpm.:confused:

Maybe the temps where high, although it looks like at 9:42 am the temps where likely in the 70s.

FWIW I have more negative values (not higher numbers, just more cells) in my FLKC table.

Yeah thats what I found odd, possibly too much boost combined with too much AVCS. Florida is pretty humid which doesn't help , but I have runs in 100 degrees temps still making a good 25-30whp more. My FLKC table rarely has anything but zeros in the lower load regions. WOT not so much, trying too many different things at times.

So it was about 85 out when I logged w/ very high humidity...but that should not make THAT much difference.

I already have the new map so I plan on flshing tomorrow and reseting the ECU. I have had issues in the past after a tune...reseting the ECU helps. I will do that then log and run a learnving view again after a few hundread miles.

How does that sound? I appreciate your help and input.

Rehab is for quitters.

So it was about 85 out when I logged w/ very high humidity...but that should not make THAT much difference.

I already have the new map so I plan on flshing tomorrow and reseting the ECU. I have had issues in the past after a tune...reseting the ECU helps. I will do that then log and run a learnving view again after a few hundread miles.

How does that sound? I appreciate your help and input.

High humidity and 85 degrees can make a large difference. My car is about 15-25whp down in these 100+ degree temps vs 75-80 degrees previously. Less boost and timing. With an ots map 250whp may be a little too much to ask this time of year.

I am surprised at how low your WGDC needs to be to hit target boost.

This is why OTS tunes always need to be tweaked.

Even at 85F and high humidity, you should be able to hit over 230 g/s at sealevel.

I thought the same, less WGDC than my prodrive BCS.

Archived