LegacyGT.com

Bring TDC Backout

enthusiast

Been talking with Jon about coming back to Colorado for another tuning session. The last one was great in that not only did you get a pro-tune, you also get to meet other fellow LGT owners and see the mods they have done to their cars, and a conspiracy or two :icon_eek: (j/k)

I want to see if there is enough interest to bring TDC back out for another tuning session. I would like to see if we can get a minimum of 5 people to commit. I will talk to MAC Autosports and arrange the day on the Dyno again.

What dates would you guys be interested in? Maybe this will give enough time for anyone putting on new parts that missed the last tune.

Updated to March 25th.

Any takers?

1. PunksGT

2. MUD

3. Enthusiast (Pending mods delivery)

4. RTP

5. Jonny Bradtmueller

People that have paid, as of 02/28/2006

1. MUD

2. PunksGT

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd have to be about the same time next year or later for me. I have to save up before I can start doing any truly expensive mods to the car. I'm hoping to do a lot at once and it will really empty my wallet. I'll definitely come out again just to see everybody and their cars.

Chris

I'll sign up right now! Where do I pay! Seriously, I'm ready to fill a time slot for a February date if Jon comes back out. Installing my Perrin TMIC, Autometer Nexus gauges, Knock-Link and transmission oil cooler next weekend so I should be ready! I already have Cobb uppipe and downpipe (HFC), with custom Magnaflow catback, K&N panel filter and Accessport Stage 2 91 octane ver. 1.15

Paul

<~~~Teh MUD is down! HaHa.... I'm already pre-paid!

Hey Jon.... if you decide to do it, choose to fly into the Colorado Springs airport and I'll pick you up. You can stay at my house for the duration.

Also: Instead of pictures.... we'll have video footage.

Now..... I gotta get on the ball with this 18G order! W00T!

Ummm......

Quick POLL! Should teh MUD go ahead and do the MTS FMIC setup along with the TD06 18G and mod'd injectors for Jon's tune?

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

February 18th? That's a little close.

I'm waiting for word from Rob at MTS on ordering an 18G.

I don't know of exactly how much down time is required but I do know I have to take my time for the break in!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Towards March would be better so I have time for the 18G project!

Temporary bad news! I was backed into by some yahoo today whilest I was driving through a parking lot, so now I have to go get an estimate for repairs.... and then wait for that to finish!

Fortunately for me, he admitted guilt right away and his insurance company had the ball rolling before lunch!

I even get a fancy rental car for the down time! I'm shooting for the Cadillac CTS-V! W00T!

All this...... the SAME day I have a new windshield installed! Go figure!

Anybody else signed on yet?

I'm ordering the 18G Monday, which is the same day I have to drop the LGT off at the body shop. :cry:

Still debating on whether or not to go FMIC (tax return) and still trying to get ahold of ANYBODY that can import the JDM Spec B front bumper for me!

Paul at AVO hasn't returned my PM's. :cry: ^2

I'm not sure yet.

I ordered the 18G today, so as soon as it get's here.... I'm going to git'r dun and break'r in properly.

I'm still awaiting my car to get finished at the body shop. They called today to let me know that it's in the paint shop. All the body work is finished... so that's a good sign.

I just found out that I owe Uncle Sam... rather than having a return.... so I'm up in the air on whether or not I'm going to get the FMIC setup from MTS.

Mid March (hopefully sooner), I should be good to go. Everything should be bolted on, broken in and ready for a proper tune. This to include the Ion spings and Cusco sway bars.

We DEF need more people in on this though.

GRRREAT!!

well im in FLA from the 9-15th (march)

i can be in colorado around the 25th ?? (march)

Worx for me!

Archived