LegacyGT.com

What did you haul in your wagon today?

Right? I take pics every time I do it.

Turkeylord, what Yakima towers do you have?

They are the now-discontinued EZ Rider towers. Happened to spot them on a fresh trade-in at a local dealer - I think I paid $100 into their beer and pizza fund and walked away with them. :D

http://www.rackattack.com/product-pages/yakima-ez-rider-tower.asp

They are the now-discontinued EZ Rider towers. Happened to spot them on a fresh trade-in at a local dealer - I think I paid $100 into their beer and pizza fund and walked away with them. :D

http://www.rackattack.com/product-pages/yakima-ez-rider-tower.asp

Fortunately I live near Portland, the homeland of the roof rack.

ReRack sells that set for $80 brand-new because they fit next to no cars out there. Almost bought them a few months ago but couldn't decide if I'd hate the look over Railgrabs, since they're taller.

Do you have a pic of just crossbars installed?

Fortunately I live near Portland, the homeland of the roof rack.

ReRack sells that set for $80 brand-new because they fit next to no cars out there. Almost bought them a few months ago but couldn't decide if I'd hate the look over Railgrabs, since they're taller.

Do you have a pic of just crossbars installed?

Nice! Sorry, no pic of just bars. :redface:

Six months into ownership, haven't posted much at all, but enjoying the hell out of my wagon. Took myself up to the hot springs for a lil much needed r+r last weekend, fit all my essentials in the back. Poorly lit pic, but you get the idea. Tent, sleeping bag, camp chair, pads, gear, and still room for 4x 3 gallon water jugs. My kinda whip. Also makes a mean brewery tour bus;) Anderson Valley, Mendocino Brewing, and Lagunitas have all seen visions of the grey ghost since I picked her up.....

image.thumb.jpg.869d3c850bef63cde666ff05a7411ca8.jpg

no pics (shoulda, coulda, woulda...) but I've often taken my wife and inlaws backpacking with the dog in the wagon. 3 packs wide, one on the end, dog bed on top, all in the back. room to spare for the little things like a little cooler of beer and a bag of chips for when we get back to the car. the inlaws in the back get plenty of room, only have to deal with dog kisses.

as I've said before, I have no idea why sedans exist. just wasting that space above the trunk, and most sedans don't get rear wipers either.

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

as I've said before, I have no idea why sedans exist. just wasting that space above the trunk, and most sedans don't get rear wipers either.

"It's too long, and it's ugly"

-my girlfriend, regarding my wagon.

(Let the dirty jokes flow :lol: )

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

this week me and a few buddies and my dog went camping. had 4 people,everyones camping gear, 4 days worth of food, fishing gear and a 100lb dog. realized i really like how low it sat with all the weight..

This is us loaded for camping. Right rear wheel is elevated a bit, so makes the left rear look even lower...but there's a lot of stuff in and on it, so it's definitely lower. :)

1829622975_BoxandEgg(1024x768).thumb.JPG.d3426ea380a5251b57ada039d5c47fe9.JPG

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

This was a few winters ago but a friend had a tree cut down and decided that they didn't want the firewood after all. Took a few trips, but I got it all home. This was the only pic I took of the adventure. It is difficult to see, but there are 4 of these logs in the car.

IMG_0150.thumb.jpg.c164b5184494d0966c58600ae021f5ac.jpg

Technically not my wagon, but saw this badass yesterday...

http://i.imgur.com/s7R5Rkk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HQBxpfr.jpg

So much want!! I'll bet it had a big burley V8 in it too... :cool: My dad used to have a Roadmaster wagon with a 500c/i big block in it. It was slow but damnit if it ever needed to sweat above 1500rpm, total torque monster.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

The weekend project. Just got back from Harbor Fright and Lowe's.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN7040_zps9zfp8wfw.jpg

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here