LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2013

lots of great looking cars there. ive never been to a subaru meet, not many here in az that ive heard of. out of all the subarus i see around the valley, there are plenty of outbacks and gt outbacks. i finally saw another 95 bk wagon in red, and a couple other GT sedans. i have only seen one SUS tho, in a kohls parking lot. i still think its cool seeing different subis out in the wild, regardless of the model or year.

that monster lego is friggin awesome, thats damn near my vision for a svx i keep seeing for sale in my area.

I'll post some pictures when I come back from my errands. That black BD was YOU!? I was parked almost right behind you! That red BD GT behind you belonged to a Puerto Rican dude. I asked him to open the hood for me & he revealed a full 2004 STi swap! I agree about the parking lot though. It was better than the main event!

We Put countless hours of work in to that car and now we have more work to do. we need a spring & shock combo that will bring the car down 1 inch. we have to work on the tranny noise that we found and know what it is. we want that jdm bumper the outback had and 2012 wrx sti hood scoop. cause the first one is to heavy.

1544722683_2013-04-2111_03_21.thumb.jpg.aad48da85630d8c48830bff96abbd4aa.jpg

We Put countless hours of work in to that car and now we have more work to do. we need a spring & shock combo that will bring the car down 1 inch. we have to work on the tranny noise that we found and know what it is. we want that jdm bumper the outback had and 2012 wrx sti hood scoop. cause the first one is to heavy.

Put some coilovers on that & some decent sway bars & end links. That will be good to start. Also, more solid bushings would definitely make the car more responsive. As for work, as long as we love our cars, there will always be work to do! :D

Put some coilovers on that & some decent sway bars & end links. That will be good to start. Also, more solid bushings would definitely make the car more responsive. As for work, as long as we love our cars, there will always be work to do! :D

the car has sway bars and end link from whiteline. :cool:

and for the work. to many mods and not enough time.

def. a cool hood, but certainly not the first to do that

first, meaning the one we did when the car was painted. the one that's on the car know is the second hood with forester XT scoop and he doesn't like it. the third hood will be made with the first scoop with litter materials. :spin:

the car has sway bars and end link from whiteline. :cool:

and for the work. to many mods and not enough time.

You guys pretty much got most of it covered then! All you guys need are coilovers & maybe some front aluminum control arms & you're all set. Does the transmission still have the variable differential distribution function?

Archived