LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2013

Wicked Big Meet was awesome. A friend of mine won a day of rally school and another friend did well in his class at autoX (FR-S/BRZ). I didn't leave with anything new and cool but I had lots of fun nonetheless. I think I enjoyed the cool rides in the parking lot more than the sea of STIs in the show/vendor areas.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/10/y2upa2uh.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/10/emu5ypu5.jpg

Who was there and has some good memories?

did you see the red 98 legacy gt that was parked behind the girls on the first pic? and you got the roof of my red 06 legacy gt on the second pic. it was great and if you wanted good deals on mod parts it was there. I picked up the subimods harness and bracket for Hella horn for $55.00 Cobb ap case 5 bucks Cobb oil cap and battery tie down 70.00.

Yeah that bd was nice. I want a WRX hood scoop now. Would need an inter cooler and the engine to justify one to go with it of course. My cousin got the horn brackets too for his wagon (the hoodless one). He was regretting not getting them last year and was happy to see them being sold again. I just wish I had more money because I saw so much I wanted.

I was there!! Didn't bring my baby 'cause she's not running too well at the moment, and the two hour drive would have been just bad news. But it was definitely fun. Wish I took more time to walk around the parking lot though :(

I'll post some pictures when I come back from my errands. That black BD was YOU!? I was parked almost right behind you! That red BD GT behind you belonged to a Puerto Rican dude. I asked him to open the hood for me & he revealed a full 2004 STi swap! I agree about the parking lot though. It was better than the main event!

We were originally going to get there at the same time as my buddy with the fr-s but we didn't want to wait 2 hours at the gate. Turns out that would have been the better option.

I sure don't mind picture posting! So long as you only show my good side

honestly, i see an SUS at least 3 times a week, minimum

i would think they'd be common in NY, you have relatively similar weather to here

I'm in CT. I see more Ls than most but GTs are still pretty common. GT Limiteds are rare but not like SUSes.

Ha. I remember you. That was when we were furiously filling out the backs of the raffle tickets for apparently no reason

I'm an awkward person.

I didn't come with anyone & didn't see anyone I knew, so I kept to myself & just took pics.

Archived