LegacyGT.com

New cat back on the market?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not up to me to determine priority... right now we're clearing the way for the C7 Corvette which is going to take significant engineering time. Personally, I'm pushing for the LGT/OBXT and have sat down with marketing and sales to pitch it to them because it would be a quick, easy project.

Serious stuff aside, those who have patience for Corsa to release something don't have patience for drone... ;)

Back to serious stuff, this thread really wasn't put out there to tell you guys a kit was coming out. Its purpose was to gauge demand for a kit and see what people would think seeing as Corsa would be a new player in the JDM exhaust market.

• Moderators
It's not up to me to determine priority... right now we're clearing the way for the C7 Corvette which is going to take significant engineering time. Personally, I'm pushing for the LGT/OBXT and have sat down with marketing and sales to pitch it to them because it would be a quick, easy project.

Serious stuff aside, those who have patience for Corsa to release something don't have patience for drone... ;)

Back to serious stuff, this thread really wasn't put out there to tell you guys a kit was coming out. Its purpose was to gauge demand for a kit and see what people would think seeing as Corsa would be a new player in the JDM exhaust market.

tl;dr. Make us an exhaust and take our money!

;)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I was asked to put this thread out there to gauge interest. At the time of starting the thread, it was in the works - one or two projects down from top priority - and now the priorities have changed.

I'm nothing more than an engineer, it's up to sales and marketing to figure out what they want to do. I have a feeling they want to wait to see how our GR STI sedan and hatch kits and BRZ kit do before starting any more Subaru projects.

Well you gotta think, this chassis is no longer being made so that limits the amount they can sell. Then there's the fact that these cars are also cheap, and so are most of the new owners. So it's kind of hard to pitch something that's going to have relatively low return after the R&D they would put into it.

Archived