LegacyGT.com

Official LGT famaya26 Help Thread - Vol. I

sigmafour

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too
Me to im at work!

The trick to remember when to use "too" is the extra "o" in the word. Why? Because the word "too" (as you seen in the definition before) is used when you're referring to an extra or excessive amount of something.

You must get into the habit of making a conscious decision every time you write the word "to" in a composition. Ask yourself if you are dealing with an amount or an excess of something. Soon you'll get it right every time you dolt!

The trick to remember when to use "too" is the extra "o" in the word. Why? Because the word "too" (as you seen in the definition before) is used when you're referring to an extra or excessive amount of something.

You must get into the habit of making a conscious decision every time you write the word "to" in a composition. Ask yourself if you are dealing with an amount or an excess of something. Soon you too, will get it right every time, you dolt!

ftfy

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

You must get into the habit of making a conscious decision every time you write the word "to" in a composition. Ask yourself if you are dealing with an amount or an excess of something. Soon you'll get it right every time you dolt!

Same with desert vs dessert

didn't know that nurses had to have a degree in Engrish

most of the sheit on the chart looks like scribbles to me

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

didn't know that nurses had to have a degree in Engrish

most of the sheit on the chart looks like scribbles to me

In all honesty, every American citizen should know how to spell properly. For being the greatest country in the world, we're pretty damn illiterate

Archived