LegacyGT.com

Official LGT famaya26 Help Thread - Vol. I

sigmafour

Penguin, I never notice before, but you eagle avatar is carrying a pink purse, you pussy.

Is it full of ammunition?

I need to change my avatar. It is a sea hawk. With rainbow feathers, a striped shirt, and a purse. Therefore it is a fagot-hawk like the football team in Seattle. I was using it to annoy a certain member on here who is a fan of that team. :lol:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you properly use the word condensending?

First of all, you have to spell it right.

Example: "Ever since Debbie got those fake tits and married that lawyer, she's a condescending bitch!"

"That guy driving the Spec.B is so condescending to us peons driving a regular LGT"

• I Donated
Do you buy Wheels first and then mod suspension or do you mod suspension and then buy wheels?

Yes.

To be perfectly honest, the only time the order would matter is if you're trying to run some ridiculous wheel fitment that doesn't work with struts. In which case you'd need to put on coilovers before you put on the wheels. But realistically, if you're doing that, you probably have enough money to buy them at the same time.

I'm one of the people who doesn't see the allure of aftermarket wheels, though. I like Subaru's recent (05+) wheel designs. If it were me, I'd keep stock wheels and stock springs and put on Konis. Oh wait...

Archived