LegacyGT.com

Official LGT famaya26 Help Thread - Vol. I

sigmafour

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can clearly follow one path of interest as you devote enough time to LGT.com to get degree no problem. Get your next semester/quarter sorted out now. If next time I see you in person you aren't pursuing a bachelors degree or a long term career I'm going to kick you in the nuts. Jasejase has put in time, spends a lot of time working out of his home office, is a babydaddy. I've got a BFA, a BS, and 15 years devoted to an industry allowing me to promote from within and step back to part time working out of my home office and as a babbydaddy. We have earned our f--koff time.

Blowing your youth hanging around the forum when you should be finishing up a 4 year degree and blowing up a build thread with your crazy car you are rewarding yourself with would be vastly preferred.

Hell, a "Famaya26 Goes To College" thread would likely garner a similar amount of attention and a tremendous amount of respect from your slightly older, slightly more mature (and I do mean slightly:lol:) friends at LGT.com

You can clearly follow one path of interest as you devote enough time to LGT.com to get degree no problem. Get your next semester/quarter sorted out now. If next time I see you in person you aren't pursuing a bachelors degree or a long term career I'm going to kick you in the nuts. Jasejase has put in time, spends a lot of time working out of his home office, is a babydaddy. I've got a BFA, a BS, and 15 years devoted to an industry allowing me to promote from within and step back to part time working out of my home office and as a babbydaddy. We have earned our f--koff time.

Blowing your youth hanging around the forum when you should be finishing up a 4 year degree and blowing up a build thread with your crazy car you are rewarding yourself with would be vastly preferred.

Hell, a "Famaya26 Goes To College" thread would likely garner a similar amount of attention and a tremendous amount of respect from your slightly older, slightly more mature (and I do mean slightly:lol:) friends at LGT.com

Well said...

Half of the time (if not more), when im posting on here, im working... Like right now actually!!! Since i work from home, i dont have a water cooler, and other coworkers, to shoot the sh1t with or take a mental break with. So this forum serves that purpose. Or... .im sitting on the couch with a baby, doing nothing but waiting for him to eat, poop, or sleep :) You can see my post count has gone up in the last couple of months, mainly due to that second reason alone.

When i was your age, i was in grad school, and had a 40+ hour per week job. Sucked, but i would like to think it has paid off.

My advice at the very least, is to apply for financial aid, and start out at a state community college, for the first two years that will transfer all/majority of your credits, to a state 4 year school. This way, you can likely save some money for the first couple of years. Check with the admissions offices first, and make sure they have an agreement on credit/program excahnges.

I will say this, and drop the subject; do it now. This will NOT get any easier as you get older. You will not find any more motivation as the years pass. It will become exponentially harder and more finanically risky, for you to go back to school, or break free from your current job.

Cant fail if you dont try... But you can't succeed either.

I'd rather see someone try and fail, then to never get off their a$$ and do anything!

I minored in accounting. It's fine. It would also make a lucrative career. But you have to ask yourself - would you like the aspects of that position? At a desk? Tied to a computer, etc. That is MOST accounting positions in a nutshell.

Many careers in the medical field are booming. Physical therapy, resp. therapy, etc... are all good choices, that dont require 10 years of college and residency for the most part.

Think about what would be a good job for you... Characteristic wise. Then go from there.

• I Donated Too

What do I think about what? What are you asking us about?

I think they are links to Craigslist ads. One is for a terrible yellow car the other for a suspicious white lgt with a cross drilled crank no less. For longevity apparently. Must be like those cross drilled brake rotors.

@ ITR "only 800 made in 2001" bwahahahahaha. Honda owners have no idea what "only" is till they have met LGT/specB/wagon5spd owners...also THOUSANDS of dollars inflated over what they potential pos is worth (how much you want to bet some ricer heat the dogsh!t out of it?)

Something about that LGT says "smoked in" in the worst possible way to me but I could be wrong.

You there, what SCHOOL are you going to be starting in a few months? Don't make me kick in the testies. I make enough money to hire someone local to you on CL to do it. :lol:

School and class schedule. Then more cars. You go now.

Brookhaven Community College. Will look to take online classes.

You there, what SCHOOL are you going to be starting in a few months? Don't make me kick in the testies. I make enough money to hire someone local to you on CL to do it. :lol:

School and class schedule. Then more cars. You go now.

Brookhaven Community College. Will look to take online classes.

Archived