LegacyGT.com

Does the Cobb AP really delete the 420 code?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok... I can't stifle the question any longer... Wtf is going on with kermit and the goddamn mini's on the grassy knoll???:spin::confused::spin:

bmx'd

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated Too
that'll do. I'm looking for Chevy Sonic Turbo. My mate has a blue one it's called the Sonic S and we modded it at the weekend with a dremel, and some nuts and bolts and spacers from a perrin something or other and it put down 470whp and we raced a vtec and killed it bro.

that'll do. I'm looking for Chevy Sonic Turbo. My mate has a blue one it's called the Sonic S and we modded it at the weekend with a dremel, and some nuts and bolts and spacers from a perrin something or other and it put down 470whp and we raced a vtec and killed it bro.

I love Chevy's trucks. Honda's gone awol with their Earth Dreams VTec design. The new V6 VTec Accord "supposedly" runs mid to high 13's, stock. The new Malibu had the V6 option deleted and has added a 260HP 2.0T 6 speed drivetrain.

Don't make fun of a car that was successfully "kick-flipped" by Dyrdek!:eek:

• I Donated Too
I love Chevy's trucks. Honda's gone awol with their Earth Dreams VTec design. The new V6 VTec Accord "supposedly" runs mid to high 13's, stock. The new Malibu had the V6 option deleted and has added a 260HP 2.0T 6 speed drivetrain.

Don't make fun of a car that was successfully "kick-flipped" by Dyrdek!:eek:

just...stop. please.

just...stop. please.

I'm trying to remember if you have ever said anything helpful to me... ? But I'm assuming that you know quite a bit about the 05 LGT. I'd like to get at least "close" to 400whp out of mine. What would you recommend for a respectable build, aside from the 20G of course?

• I Donated Too
I'm trying to remember if you have ever said anything helpful to me... ? But I'm assuming that you know quite a bit about the 05 LGT. I'd like to get at least "close" to 400whp out of mine. What would you recommend for a respectable build, aside from the 20G of course?

You're gonna need a bigger boat

You want about 400whp? Dom1.5xtr.

Archived