LegacyGT.com

Does the Cobb AP really delete the 420 code?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
ok I mean a lot less turbo lag. my apologies

IMHO, I think you have the same amount but just notice it less because you have a lot more power. But my hunch is even less reliable than the average butt dyno. :lol:

I dont. Seems like every thread you start by asking a question and leads to 20 pages of bs.
I disagree. Here's a perfectly good example of a thread I started that never turned into BS http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/strange-new-acceleration-issue-input-appreciated-200691.html

Just depends on how you choose to accept the advice given and don't ask a question that's been answered time and time again. This isn't a new platform and the forum has a wealth of information. If you have a question - search first (and don't just create a new thread out of laziness). More often than not you will find answers to most questions in existing threads here.

I dont. Seems like every thread you start by asking a question and leads to 20 pages of bs.

Then why bother responding, obviously you subscribe to them, if not for interest then for sheer morbid curiosity, maybe? Or did u just post that to see if anyone would thank you so u could bask in ur own residual coolness? I think my threads are a barrel of laughs. Also a great way to blow of some steam after work and just shoot the shit. Obviously quite a few others feel the same. If it bothers u, unsubscribe. Either way, have a nice evening:)

I have launch at 3500 also. I don't mess with the Flat foot shifting. Why are you worried about flat foot shifting your car? Are you sure that you even understand what FF entails? From what I can tell from ur mods list ur LGT isn't exactly a race car. So why ruin it?

well the cobb came with it so id figured id mess with it at least once. I haven't tried it yet but id lik to try it out at least once to see how it feels. the launch control is so awesome tho. i just love the sound

Bwaaah, bwah-bwah-bwah-bwah-bwap.... BOOM!!!!!

..... :ohhh:

.....:icon_cry:

:lol:

Archived