LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-2 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Yeah - that was crazy, expensive engineering, that fortunately, never got put into action. Can only imagine the literal and figurative fall-out that this would have generated.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Old...old...old Nurburgring crash video....er....film. Oh the bias-ply, swing axle and pre-seatbelt era carnage. The number of drivers falling out of their cars is incredible. And the passenger hanging out the window just before 4:00. She, or possibly he I suppose, is lucky the car didn't roll over again.

Lol!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlF4sT0HWs&feature=player_embedded]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlF4sT0HWs[/ame]

Not sure how many here enjoy classical music, however even if you don't, at least watch the beginning of this. This is last school year at UMD School of Music - so creative. One of my fav pieces. Plus, it's always fun to know someone on the stage. One of the cellists is my kids peer. Enjoy!

Not sure how many here enjoy classical music, however even if you don't, at least watch the beginning of this. This is last school year at UMD School of Music - so creative. One of my fav pieces. Plus, it's always fun to know someone on the stage. One of the cellists is my kids peer. Enjoy!

That was very cool. Can't wait to show my daughter tomorrow.

Archived