LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-2 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love honey bees. They are really pretty amazing. And that's a typical "collection" process. If you're relaxed, and not firing off fear pheromones, you can scoop them up and shake them into the transport box, and the honey bees will fall right off - they just want to be where the queen is.

Did I mention that I hate hornets - of any variety, but predominantly, for what they do to these little wonder honey bees.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/85dbdd36218d0ade9466dc3fcde50da3/tumblr_n5jbxaRwt81rkallao1_500.jpg

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I can confirm, that is 100% in San Diego, would guess Crown Point.:)

Definitely seems to be Mission Bay, but I'm having a hell of a time figuring out exactly where... Looks more like the shot is taken facing east, looking at Paradise Point and the south end of the bridge to Crown Point, but I'm pretty sure there's nowhere on that side that would have a path looking Crown Point.

Doesn't really matter about the background anyways, it's what's in the foreground that really matters. :lol:

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can confirm, that is 100% in San Diego, would guess Crown Point.:)

Definitely seems to be Mission Bay, but I'm having a hell of a time figuring out exactly where... Looks more like the shot is taken facing east, looking at Paradise Point and the south end of the bridge to Crown Point, but I'm pretty sure there's nowhere on that side that would have a path looking Crown Point.

Doesn't really matter about the background anyways, it's what's in the foreground that really matters. :lol:

Definitely Ingraham St bridge in the background - kind of hard to see it with all the foreground clutter :lol: - looks like the one over South Cove to the island with Ski Beach Park and Paradise Point on it, before the bridge over Fisherman's Channel to Crown Point.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Because Russia god dammit! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnsdc7cTPuU]Суровый ЧелÑбинÑкий ДиÑней. - YouTube[/ame]

Winning the internet

Seems about right with all of that V10 weight sitting so low and heavy at the front. You can compensate for some of that with valving and springs, but then you're dealing with a chassis that will rattle your teeth. With those big wheels/tires, it definitely strikes a chord in the "low-show" category and with a likely LSD it could very easily push that front end around.

What I want to know is how they plan to keep the front end on the ground with that short wheelbase and all of that torque on tap.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Years ago when I lived back East...a guy in our sports car club bought a wrecked Porsche 906 and shoveled the engine and rear frame bits into a Karmann Ghia and raced it at various tracks.....God awful fast in a straight line and just God awful handling....used stock VW brakes on it......Not sure he survived that long :( I moved back to the Wet Coast and never heard from him again.

Archived