LegacyGT.com

What would you guys like next?

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have. I have purchased from him in the past as well. We were actually in the middle of setting up an order. I sent him the final email to place the order so I can send paypal and then MIA. Tried 2 different email address & pms. Nothing. Not sure why/what happened.

I have. I have purchased from him in the past as well. We were actually in the middle of setting up an order. I sent him the final email to place the order so I can send paypal and then MIA. Tried 2 different email address & pms. Nothing. Not sure why/what happened.

Same here, can't get in contact with that guy at all.

Hey, guys how is it going? I will have the charge pipe back in stock next month if anyone was looking for one. I started a waiting list.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

My son just turned 16 and I have been teaching him how to build a car. I got him a '73 standard beetle and stripped it to the shell and even removed the window. From there we replaced the entire suspension, and 4 wheel disc brakes, re wired the whole car, new transmission, and had showed him how to built his first motor (1776 with dual 40 carbs). Now we just have to paint it and install the new interior. At the same time I'm final finishing my '64 Pontiac Grand Prix w Tri-Power (3 x 2bbl carbs). And designing a charge pipe for the '15+WRX/'14 FXT. I have just been really busy. But, I'm still here.LOL
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

My son just turned 16 and I have been teaching him how to build a car. I got him a '73 standard beetle and stripped it to the shell and even removed the window. From there we replaced the entire suspension, and 4 wheel disc brakes, re wired the whole car, new transmission, and had showed him how to built his first motor (1776 with dual 40 carbs). Now we just have to paint it and install the new interior. At the same time I'm final finishing my '64 Pontiac Grand Prix w Tri-Power (3 x 2bbl carbs). And designing a charge pipe for the '15+WRX/'14 FXT. I have just been really busy. But, I'm still here.LOL

That sounds like too much fun, good to see you still around man. :)

• 1 year later...

^ it is going about as far as an item can go though. I don't remember exactly, but one state over and it was about $20 bucks.

If you look at it that you are 20 times further out, it looks like a bargain.

Still do not agree, to ship Invidia downpipe + the first intermediate pipe will cost me around US$80

I just had a HKS charge pipe couriered to me from Japan for approx US$35, and by a courier I mean landed in 2 days. Pity it doesn't fit NZDM and that's why I am looking for an alternative.

Still do not agree, to ship Invidia downpipe + the first intermediate pipe will cost me around US$80

I just had a HKS charge pipe couriered to me from Japan for approx US$35, and by a courier I mean landed in 2 days. Pity it doesn't fit NZDM and that's why I am looking for an alternative.

you do realize japan is like 2,000 miles closer than the US right?

I couldn't reply before I left the country on vacation. But if you go to USPS.com and put in the size of the box and you will see I don't do a big markup for the extra work it is to ship internationally from California. The people that I have dealt with in the pass no that. I use USPS because it's cheaper than UPS. I sold the last charge pipe Sunday and it is now discontinued. So, guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Pity it doesn't fit NZDM and that's why I am looking for an alternative.

I'm guessing that is because you have a hydraulic power steering pump rather than the electronic steering assist.

From the 5th Gen Performance Mod sticky.....

Well lookie here.... Pricey, but one less pipe coupler connection than the RacerX.

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product_db/cooling/db/11161

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191831816208?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

As discussed in another thread, it looks like this will not fit USDM cars with a traditional power steering pump. Note that the charge pipe goes OVER the radiator hose and not UNDER like our stock ones, the AVO pipe, and the RacerX pipe. Many non-USDM 5th Gen GTs (and turbo diesels) have the electric steering rack assist (so no pump) like the 6th Gen Legacy and this was designed for them.

13002af003_p1.jpg.9d559243176a6869d4bbc309790b3f2d.jpg

Archived