LegacyGT.com

What would you guys like next?

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
front mount intercooler?

Is that an offer? Lol I have to figure out a way for it to work with your car and the new FXT and WRX. The whole cold side has to be different.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Is that an offer? Lol I have to figure out a way for it to work with your car and the new FXT and WRX. The whole cold side has to be different.

A good starting point is the first piece from the first batch of incorrectly manufactured charge pipes. I used that piece to start my front mount piping.

well, lets get all those cars together at your place and remove some bumpers and see how it all goes together.

• 3 weeks later...
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

+2 ^^

I would need to make at least 20 to start production. Are there 20 people that want a FMIC for a '10+ LGT?

Bryan

What about carbon fiber stuff? Beat the Provo one for the intake... a CF Airbox with hoses would be sexy...SS braided hoses to replace OEM rubber ones (ex: radiator)... just throwing stuff out (might of had too much green tea).:redface:

What about carbon fiber stuff? Beat the Provo one for the intake... a CF Airbox with hoses would be sexy...SS braided hoses to replace OEM rubber ones (ex: radiator)... just throwing stuff out (might of had too much green tea).:redface:

If I were to get something dress up/rice-y aside from the 50/50 BOV I'm sure I'll have at some point, CF airbox would probably be it.

How about a lightweight driveshaft? The non-Turbo's may gain from reduced rotating mass too.

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.

Ok, I don't know anyone doing carbon fiber right now.

Maybe we can check with the guy who made the cubby for the last gen LGT to see if he can make one for your gen. I got a wholesalers contract at SEMA with a gauge company that make an all in one gauge that replace any gauge one would need. I will post a link for you guys to see.

Has anyone checked to see if other models drive shaft will fit?

Id like a clean 3 gauge set up that would attach to the depression right in front of our clock area. If one would sell the car, you would only need to replace that plastic piece the gauge set up would attach to (cheap) Idea would be to integrate it into the flow of the dashboard...not just three gauges tacked on top. Plastic would be fine, people could paint it then to their color scheme. I think about that all the time....

Archived