LegacyGT.com

Crazy's 05 Legacy GT Build

crazymonk8-8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make sure the intake is 100% clamped on also. (It's stupid I know, but if the intake isn't clamped on with your MAF plugged in, it won't start up. Even if it does, it wont stay running.)

Well guys. I re ran some sensors and hoses to them from the intake and what do you know. Starts right up! Idles great, but as soon as I touch the gas pedal it dies. So just a few tweaks to the map and it should run great. I had an oil leak but just tightened down a fitting and fixed that up.

Mike from PIA should be heading down tmrw night to tweak the map for me and hopefully have this thing driving.

Alright guys..Tomorrow I will post all the pics from the motor build and such. Right now the car is running a little bit fussy. The tune is SUPER rich so it bogs out when I step into the pedal. So after I get that figured out I will be posting some videos. But I have to say.....The bags ride pretty awesome compared to coilovers.

Check your maf and connector for sure. My connector needed grease because the contacts must not have made good contact anymore. The car ran pig rich and would randomly go back to normal idle.

Sorry guys for the lack of updates. I just had a very close friend pass away. Once my schedule clears up I will update the thread

Sorry about your loss man.

Just take care of things and don't stress on the car.

Archived