LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So was I :lol:

You must have left before I did? I picked up a couple Peticolas growlers but had to get some other groceries while I was there. I may not have noticed as I was in a hurry to try to beat traffic.

Yeah I was in and out really quick, just stopped for the Avery growler. Looked around the beer area to see if someone looked like a Subie owner but no one flashed keys or anything to give it away.

We gonna have another meet again? Or do you guys wanna go to the weekly Sunday meet with me? Famaya has gone before, and two other Legacy guys show up, but not always. I've only seen one come up besides me. The other one is a power beast, and is in the shop right now. Anyone down for another meet given a month from now?

I want to make the Sunday meets but something always comes up. I'm def going to the one after this next Sunday.

The meet Is very well organized. Lots of different cars.

(Texasimportstoday.com/forum) if anyone is interested.

Let me know in advance. It'd be great to go as a group, meet up somewhere, and if we arrive early enough, we can all park together. Given time, give me a month or so...at least so I can be lowered lol. I'm ordering my struts tonight, and my springs on Friday.

Let me know in advance. It'd be great to go as a group, meet up somewhere, and if we arrive early enough, we can all park together. Given time, give me a month or so...at least so I can be lowered lol. I'm ordering my struts tonight, and my springs on Friday.

Which springs you going with?

I'm definitely making the meet after this one.

I get paid next Thursday

:)

Uh oh, what are you planning?

I really need to get my drop sorted now that I'm on the Prodrives. Still can't figure out what I want to do.

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Not me.

That was my first thought.

The guy had pulled up to the gas pump while I was in the store.

I came out and it caught me by surprise cause that parking lot is kinda small so our cars were close together.

I knew if it was you, you would have said something.

Oh well, maybe he'll show up in here soon.

Spotted a Garnet red 2.5i on 820 off of Marine Creek near Meacham Airport. Got next to him and he was checking my car out. Gave me a thumbs up, and I gave him a friendly wave. Love that about this community.

I was speeding because I saw you as soon as I was getting onto 820 from 35, and the car on the passing lane was going 55....Sooooo, I kinda went 30 over that to catch up to you.

Archived