LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

Anyone have the ability to pull diagnostic codes by chance? My traction control off light keeps popping up after about 10minutes of driving and don't feel like taking it to the dealer just for that especially if it's not a major concern for now...

Check your brake fluid level, that was causing mine to come on a while back (even without triggering the ABS dummy light). If you have an AP you can pull codes on it, too.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got to Autozone and turns out they can't read those codes, only engine codes. Guy mentioned that I might need new brakes and that could be causing my light to come on. I have HPS's on that I replaced about in March of 2011...Could it be time for a new set? I'd like to get the Hawks on there again. Anyone know somewhere that will do the labor or have a garage and tools I can do it in?

• 2 weeks later...
White GT in front of the In-N-Out in Addison yesterday evening around 7pm. At first I didn't notice it and then realized someone was sitting in it as I rolled by. I would have stopped to chat but I was in a hurry to get back to the office (working late on a project and needed junk food).

White GT in front of the In-N-Out in Addison yesterday evening around 7pm. At first I didn't notice it and then realized someone was sitting in it as I rolled by. I would have stopped to chat but I was in a hurry to get back to the office (working late on a project and needed junk food).

Cobb tuning right?

Yeah I saw you drive by. I was gonna honk but you were already driving by. Car looks sweet like always

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

North Dallas- Spotted a clean silver GT wagon on Royal and Hillcrest yesterday around 530. Looked like you were on STI BBS as well. I was in my truck in front of you. Nice to see another LGT around my hood.

oh yeah, FS thread-

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/dallas-tx-2008-lgt-lmtd-5mt-lightly-modded-214265.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived