LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

White 5th gen (not GT) that works at the Galleria. Did the passhole thing at the light next to me. I lifted when I saw a Subaru to let you cut me off. Next time don't expect me to be so courteous ;)

Did it have a TT emblem on the trunk? I think it was teh same white one I saw leaving the saucer last night.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spotted a Garnet Red 08+ 2.5i on 820, he let me overtake him because no one was letting me get on the left and lane, then we cruised for about 5 miles till I had to take my exit. Seen this guy twice, and seems like a nice dude. Always appreciative.

• 4 weeks later...
I spy someone at the saucer! Rally?!?!

When it rains...

I saw two bugeyes and a Baja there, I didn't see any LGTs on the way back to my car. One of my friends was having a plate party there, though I was sitting across from them rather than with them as I had other business to attend to.

When it rains...

I saw two bugeyes and a Baja there, I didn't see any LGTs on the way back to my car. One of my friends was having a plate party there, though I was sitting across from them rather than with them as I had other business to attend to.

Yeah, I got there after you and left before. You were sitting under the yellow rose sign in the corner weren't you? Wasn't really sure if it was you or not, but was just guessing, I think maybe the last time I saw you was when I did my brakes about 3 years ago. I was at the opposite end of the small tables in the back corner wearing my Avalanche hat...

Yeah, I got there after you and left before. You were sitting under the yellow rose sign in the corner weren't you?

Just to the right of the entrance as you come in? I'm not sure of the decorations that were around me. So many coworkers past and present go there that I see a lot of familiar faces but some I can't place. I may have seen you but couldn't remember.

Just to the right of the entrance as you come in? I'm not sure of the decorations that were around me. So many coworkers past and present go there that I see a lot of familiar faces but some I can't place. I may have seen you but couldn't remember.

Yeah, the small table by the window was where you were at, correct? I was at the other end of those windows. No worries another time...I'm usually up there a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived