LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spotted a white LGT yesterday at JCPenny parking lot of Alliance Town Center. Around....12pm or so. Something like that. Looked all stock, so not sure if....

Saw a white GT today at about 4:30pm on Timberland drive in Keller. I bet it's the same one.

Now we have another one to keep an eye out for!

I am yet to see you. Oh yea...because you live so damn far away.

I say we get a day off and meet somewhere and chill. Possibly snag some pics of the cars, my bro is a photographer. That said, it must be done hahahaha. Let's find some other LGT owners and find a nice road to drive on.

I-30 and Eastchase. Landmarks? That stupid CarMax on the side of the freeway. Lol!

I'm about 6 minutes down I-30 from Six Flags and the Stadium if that gives you a better idea.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Oh...I know where you are. My bro's gf lives down there. I know the Car Max and the Six Flags obviously. My bro may have spotted you. What color and year is yours?

I'll ask him then. Red wagon on golds. Lol. I'll tell him to keep an eye out for you. Shit....from the amount of times I've been through there, I haven't seen you.

My full days off are Fridays. You guys?

My days of during the week vary. I'm always off on Sundays.

Was thinking we could meet up sometime in March? I get a whole week off the week of the 25th to the 30th .

You guys want to meet up sooner, maybe around the 15th in Feb though?

Do I look like I play sports? Lol...kidding. Idk, I thought it was the Rangers stadium next to Six Flags?

Also, found a $45 exhaust on Ebay....to do, or not to do....

Have a listen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MZgYn49gKE]2005 Legacy GT Custom mufflers - YouTube[/ame]

Archived