LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBXT has much more utility to it, to be honest. I'd be hard pressed to get an LGT sedan if I were to do it again.

I've been thinking of getting an OBXT as a second car, though ideally I'd love to find the old Outback sedan. I think they only made it with the 3.0 H6 though, and that plant is a PITA. I'd give it a little more lift, tougher suspension, all-terrain tires, and possibly even a cage. I've wanted to get back into storm spotting so I'd dress it up for that. It could also double as my range/hunting rig and rally-x beater.

• 3 weeks later...
Look what my neighbor brought home..we're subie brothers now...

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/gear_monkey/f634cf503d0049b5e1ddaca3df5c77e7_zps783f6260.jpg

Hey, I saw him yesterday morning. Gave him the wave, and he returned the gesture.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/gear_monkey/f634cf503d0049b5e1ddaca3df5c77e7_zps783f6260.jpg

gear_monkey has the red lgt in the picture, mine is the lgt wagon. Hes setup on a stage 2 tune while I'm stock (except for the cat back exhaust I have). I will say this, stock versus stage 2 is like night and day.

Its okay though, when we both park in the driveway I make sure my LGT is parked a little further forward than his, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ABP GT waiting outside service at SoP this evening. Stopped in to get new floor mats and a replacement lens cover for my left fog (which somehow took a direct rock strike). Noticed that the floor mats are actually labeled for a Spec B, but they are just plain gray carpeted mats. Wonder if they cost me more than regular Legacy mats...

Archived