LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy GT...should I?

Totaled04Rex

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Realistically if you owned that and traded it with a subaru dealer they would not give you a higher trade just because of leather. Blue book is $8900 in your area let some one else take that one for the $10,000 or more.

At least one person in this thread needs to do more research before they offer advice.

OP, good luck with your search. Take your time. Good, clean examples of these gt's are not hard to come by if you have patience.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

But I have no patience! Lol. Found a bunch last night all out of state and $1000s more than the one I just missed locally. Fml

They are well worth the money my friend, and the right one is well worth patience to find it. You dont want to fall into someone elses problems i suggest find out as much as you can about what can and will go wrong with the lgt, and if you find one modded research all of there mods to see where they cut corners and spent money..this will tell you a little about how well they may have maintained it or even if they rallied it...keep us posted on future maybes, and we will do our best to try and help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Archived