LegacyGT.com

1-touch sunroof close and more

mikeyd

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ordered a few extra in case the slackers wake up or other people jump in. Hopefully someone will take them off my hands.

I'd order one if I had and LGT to put it in. I'm still shopping for a wagon. Funny thing is I already have a mod list with 10-15 items on it. Your's is on the list!

Question...

I tilt mine every day because of the heat. If it closes upon key removal can it still be controlled? Say to tilt it up?

Also, can the volume of the beep be cut in half? I like the audible alert alot but to be unobtrusive to passengers it should be very subtle.

Answer

I do the same with the tilt (when its not raining in NY). Auto-close won't tilt down, only close from an "open" position. In addition to that the other feature which allow you to go straight from open to tilted up is nice especially because it will also continue once the key is removed. I use this the most as I have the thing open on my drive to work but then want it tilted up and I want to get out without doing all the waiting.

The unit will be inside an enclosure and will be tucked away behind your headliner and such. This will make it much quieter then what you hear in the video. The beep when ignition auto close happens will be removed for production. Beeping is also an option that can be disabled by the user.

Archived