LegacyGT.com

MY05 models with the lowest mileage!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most of the posters in this thread have less mileage than the OP.:lol:

That was the whole point of this thread:lol:. To try and find people that have less mileage than I do. 70k is still low mileage for an '05. I think it is awesome that we still have so many low mileage 2005's.

That was the whole point of this thread:lol:. To try and find people that have less mileage than I do. 70k is still low mileage for an '05. I think it is awesome that we still have so many low mileage 2005's.

I know, just think its funny.;) Mine is a 09and has 62k, and I will surpass you in a few months.:mad:

That is impressive. I go through brake pads every 5-7k miles.

How is that even possible?? I use pretty aggressive pads on Wilwood BBK the Durango at ~1000lbs heavier than the LGT and it has towed a 5000lb+ trailer over very mountainous terrain for much of the 15,000mi+ lifespan of my pads in addition to LA stop and go.

That is impressive. I go through brake pads every 5-7k miles.

I'm the guy that had a little over 60k when I replaced the RE92s. They still had 4-5/32nds tread.

My S-10 has 147k on the original rear brake shoes. I typically have gotten 80-95k on brakes on every M/T vehicle I have ever owned.

Sigh. 85% of the mileage my vehicles have consists of:

1. Slow warm up in traffic for about 1 1/2 miles (3 stoplights).

2. Get on freeway(s) and drive 28 miles.

3. Exit freeway and drive 1/2 mile to office.

4. Reverse procedure to go home. Side trips to grocery store, Target, etc., are usuallly done on the way home.

Not real hard on tires or brakes. IS hard on windshields. Also, I don't wait until I am running over the word "stop" on the pavement to apply the brakes.

Don't worry, my boost gage moves out of the vacuum side quite frequently :wub:

over 200k:eek:

:spin::spin::spin: oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrong thread:rolleyes:;):lol:.

Mike

yeah.....you amateurs. 208k. original owner. :cool:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 2 weeks later...

First post to these forums! After a week of searching, I drove down to Albuquerque, NM (dry desert climate) to buy my wife's new car, an '05 Legacy GT auto. wagon with 42k original miles! One owner. All service records at local Subaru dealer. Always garaged. Owner was in her mid 70's. Whole Foods bags still in the bins in the back.:):):)

There's only one problem. This car is so tight and drives so nice it makes my '02 Nissan Maxima 6-speed with 125k miles feel like a total clunker.:icon_neut

Archived