LegacyGT.com

18x9.75 +20...anyone else ever go this wide?

lol slow

I'm seeing two different styles in the pictures. Subscribed for someone finally doing this. Definitely mock them up like crazy and drive around for a little while before you drill holes and cut off the fenders. Please post pics :)

Will do, I'll be riveting them on, for sure. Yeah no cutting till I know it'll look good, lmao.

I put a $70.00 offer for the flares, hoping they accept and I'll have them by Saturday and hopefully if all goes well, onto the car next week.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you should do is what everyone else has said and sell your wheels for some 7" or maybe 6.5" wide, an offset +50 and raise your car and rally it.

Subaru's are rally cars right?

If you do anything other than this, a bunch of interents tuff guys will keyboard warrior you.

ughhh ^^ that accord looks so good! props to that guy, minus the stickers those aren't "in" anymore.

Subaru is a rally car?! I'm use to the haters, gives me motivation. I'll listen to you though, just ordered some SICK American Racing 6.5" wheels, paired with a 265 tire, SICKKKKKKKK!

spewed a bunch of crap no one cares about and hates on !

No. Try again.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128508&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1347404589

ughhh ^^ that accord looks so good! props to that guy, minus the stickers those aren't "in" anymore.

you know, this thread does not surprise me at all.

the fact that you put ridiculously wide wheels on your car does not surprise me at all.

the fact that you mounted tires incredibly too small for the wheels does not surprise me at all.

the amount of douchebaggery that surrounds you does not surprise me at all.

the fact that im still typing and wasting my time, however, does surprise me

damn, I just love you all <3.

I do stupid things to make my Subaru stand out, and soon to come slammed on it's face looking beyond sexy. What else is a Subaru good for other than snow plowing? Nothing

If I wanted to go fast, I'd build a proper DSM. 1G autos with a shift kit running 9's on stock trans, ares won't even hold STOCK POWER LEVELS.

Once you learn that and deal with it, you'll understand.

If I wanted to go fast one every four months when the car was actually running, I'd build a proper DSM. 1G autos with a shift kit running 9's on stock trans, ares (it's ours, idiot) won't even hold STOCK POWER LEVELS.

Once you learn that im a brotato and deal with it, you'll understand.

Fixed.

Our cars are plenty fast enough for any road in the country. If you think otherwise, you are only showing your ignorance further.

Archived