LegacyGT.com

18x9.75 +20...anyone else ever go this wide?

lol slow

Okay, I'm not making any trolling comments now I'll just be dead serious.

^Showing my ignorance further? Are you kidding me? I just said how STOCK auto 1G DSM trans can run 9's, clearly I'm talking about running at the track, not down the highway in rush hour.

You can hate my wide wheels all you want, I'm not here to please anyone. I'm here to do something DIFFERENT, maybe it won't turn out good and I'll make a complete jack ass of myself, but I'm willing to take the risk for possibly having a successfully slammed car.

With the fender flares I won't even have to camber out my wheels, which will save my tires, it'll fit "properly" I promise.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you keep talking about going fast? i don't think anyone's saying we have super fast cars or anything.

just that super wide wheels with super narrow tires with large amounts of camber don't look nice on cars in general...and especially not nice on our cars specifically.

if you want to be different, that's fine, but i don't think "different" is necessarily good either. of course it's just a matter of opinion and you know what they say about opinions. but at some point in time, you cross the line from being different&nice-looking to being different&just-plain-ugly.

and if you just want to stand out and get looks at any cost, then you're just an attention whore. ;)

I'll admit, sometimes I can be an attention whore lmao!

I keep bring up fast, because a lot of people I know keep saying tires wheel peel off the rim under high speed cornering, which I never plan on doing anyways.

Wait till i'm DONE with this project then you can judge, for now...just wait and hopefully I won't deliver an abortion :\.

I mean I DO, it's not like mines stock, it's got tmic, clutch, flywheel, aem cai, invida up, cobb dp, invida exhaust, protune 245/295, it's just I want MOAAAAAAAAR!

Just pause the haterade for a second and let me get these flares on, and then you can make your final vote, it's all I can ask.

Its your car, your ideas. Unless someone else is paying for it, who cares what they think. I for one, am not into the stance or slammed look personally, but I cant wait until you get it done just so I can check it out for being different.

So carry on, post pictures and #$^% what everyone else thinks.

No. on Nasioc ruining your car in the name of individuality is for some reason acceptable. Its like the vortex spilled all over the subaru internets.

And that gc is done right. It didnt need stupid camber and tiny tires to 'fit well'

No. on Nasioc ruining your car in the name of individuality is for some reason acceptable. Its like the vortex spilled all over the subaru internets.

And that gc is done right. It didnt need stupid camber and tiny tires to 'fit well'

seriously?

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5039/0294paralamatraseirorec.jpg

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/640/0295distanciarodaeparal.jpg

those tires looks pretty stretched to me

looks like 205 or 215 on the 17x8.5 +15 wheel

:lol: Are we talking about the same Nasioc? Stance is not accepted in any shape or form on there. One of the MANY examples http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2393058&highlight=hellaflush

I never said this looked good. It can however with some work look good. I'm going to wait before I judge. And even then I will still keep the comments to myself. I prefer not to make ignorant posts about what other people choose to do to their own vehicles.

I like it. I also have the same wheels, same offset, but they are 18x875. They told me it would be too aggressive for my car to go 975.

I don't care what others opinions are. I like it:D

Tc Davis

uploadfromtaptalk1347499772941.jpg.f0930b5dc08fd74ad6f25baadbad3103.jpg

I like it. I also have the same wheels, same offset, but they are 18x875. They told me it would be too aggressive for my car to go 975.

I don't care what others opinions are. I like it:D

Tc Davis

Not sure why my pic is sideways :screwy:

Tc Davis

TcDavis- car looks beautiful man! Did you need to roll your fenders to fit them?

In conclusion, I have learned this site is where you go to find some info here and there, but otherwise I shall keep everything else I ever do to myself, I understand now.

To each their own :).

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/558448_528605180489812_165484372_n.jpg

^track ready...lololololol.

TcDavis- car looks beautiful man! Did you need to roll your fenders to fit them?

In conclusion, I have learned this site is where you go to find some info here and there, but otherwise I shall keep everything else I ever do to myself, I understand now.

To each their own :).

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/558448_528605180489812_165484372_n.jpg

^track ready...lololololol.

A little roll in back. But only because it rubbed slightly in certain areas of my neighborhood with kids in the back seat.

Tc Davis

Archived