LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. Axis rims 235/35/19 SWIFT springs

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/23/2ebcd70831f833fb6abcad88b3bc2338.jpg

I hope someone here can verify if i can put on 245/40/19 with no probs and no Fender pulling. Im not sure tho how much offset my wheels have. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by emeth

Plans are for the RCE blacks and Bilsteins, not yet purchased or installed. But yes, about .8" drop and would really like to keep the 45 side wall, Denver roads are shitty!

What are you dropped on Ghionw? Photos, por favor?

I am on BC Racing coilovers.

Not sure how low of a drop I got, I know I barely have any wheel gap, especially in the rear.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097900&postcount=1101

I've been drooling over wheels lately, what do you guys think of these two options:

Enkei Raijin -

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=4678808045HS&wheelMake=Enkei+Tuning&wheelModel=Raijin&wheelFinish=Hyper+Silver&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Sedan&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=2.5GT+Limited&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=Enkei+Tuning&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

BBS SR's

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=SR024VGPK&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=SR&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FMatte+Graphite+Acct&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Sedan&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=2.5GT+Limited&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=BBS&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

The BBS are about 4 pounds more per wheel, but as of right now I'm going more aesthetics over performance.

Thoughts?

I'll be keeping my current tires, Cooper RS3-A's 225/45/18. I dunno, for some reason I thought BBS wheels were typically a LOT more expensive, so I'm not sure that these are of the same quality.

EDIT: According to willtheyfit, the Enkei's have a bit more poke, which I like (both wheels will fit without any craziness for now), but I can't help feeling that the BBS's look like they came off of a VW.

I've been drooling over wheels lately, what do you guys think of these two options:

Enkei Raijin -

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=4678808045HS&wheelMake=Enkei+Tuning&wheelModel=Raijin&wheelFinish=Hyper+Silver&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Sedan&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=2.5GT+Limited&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=Enkei+Tuning&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

BBS SR's

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=SR024VGPK&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=SR&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FMatte+Graphite+Acct&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Sedan&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=2.5GT+Limited&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=BBS&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

The BBS are about 4 pounds more per wheel, but as of right now I'm going more aesthetics over performance.

Thoughts?

I'll be keeping my current tires, Cooper RS3-A's 225/45/18. I dunno, for some reason I thought BBS wheels were typically a LOT more expensive, so I'm not sure that these are of the same quality.

EDIT: According to willtheyfit, the Enkei's have a bit more poke, which I like (both wheels will fit without any craziness for now), but I can't help feeling that the BBS's look like they came off of a VW.

I like the look of the Raijin's better, you nailed it with the BBS looking a little VW OEM-ish.

I dunno, for some reason I thought BBS wheels were typically a LOT more expensive, so I'm not sure that these are of the same quality.

This seems to be the exception. BBS LMs, RG-Rs, RS', etc. are roughly $1k per wheel. Even cast wheels like the CHs are still $500+ per wheel.

So I have looked everywhere for a wheel fitment thread but can't find one so I will ask here.

Will a 19x8.5+15 fit? I will be on coilovers and rolling the fenders just don't want to have to pull them.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are looking for the 8 degrees of camber stance look. They aren't gonna fit in your fenders very well.

This seems to be the exception. BBS LMs, RG-Rs, RS', etc. are roughly $1k per wheel. Even cast wheels like the CHs are still $500+ per wheel.

That's why I was a bit cautious...trying to do some more research to find out if there's a different process with these ones in particular.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are looking for the 8 degrees of camber stance look. They aren't gonna fit in your fenders very well.

And if you really were going for that "stance" look I'd suggest an even wider wheel probably

Don't be like this EPIC fool with his EPIC fail.

I took the picture on Monday but didn't really belong in the rice section.

I did not edit the picture. That is his license plate.

20150323_083138.thumb.jpg.a8d27f7693e85be933446441a20fcc56.jpg

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Call me ignorant, but I don't understand how wheels would hold air in a setup like that.

They seem to hold air just fine, but they have an added benefit.

There is a very recognizable sound when you have reached the curb.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I hate stretch stance so much. I just can't. There's good fitment and there's wrong fitment, like that god-awful SRT-4. I hope people that do that eat curb all the time just because they are so dumb.

So I have looked everywhere for a wheel fitment thread but can't find one so I will ask here.

Will a 19x8.5+15 fit? I will be on coilovers and rolling the fenders just don't want to have to pull them.

Don't listen to these heathens lol. They'll fit just fine with OUT a pull. and no you won't need 8* of camber to run them. I ran 19x8.5 +35 and it was pretty sunk with PLENTY of room, hell i'm at 19x9.5 +40 and still have a good amount of room to go wider or run a lower offset or even run spacers. with that said, 20mm difference from 19x8.5 +35 is only 3/4 of an inch from my old setup so you'll be fine.

but word to s2, I suggest going with a 225/35 tire (I ran 215/35s on my 19x8.5 :redface:)

http://ccs.dogpile.com/ClickHandler.ashx?ld=20150325&app=1&c=info.dogpl&s=Dogpile&rc=info.dogpl&dc=&euip=66.234.199.109&pvaid=7acd560887734215839cb5c17638bbde&dt=Desktop&sid=1830193568.2882075271224.1427324157&vid=1830193568.2882075271224.1426791451.56&fcoi=4&fcop=results-bottom&fct.uid=243283b6629b4828aad7994a67130d48&fpid=2&en=0WEFU%2FZhSoTF%2FFm%2BpLeuVl4UPZzISdzyg%2BaGYj7N8ISb7M1aTnzzgA%3D%3D&du=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_me2rnauUgk1rvrdlh.gif&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_me2rnauUgk1rvrdlh.gif&ap=26&coi=772&cop=main-title&npp=26&p=0&pp=0&ep=26&mid=9&hash=88D9589CD8AF2DCA17BA11E9D57DAF99

The reason I was asking about the +15 is because the wheels I like only come in 19x8.5 in +35 or +15. I have looked at the +35 set ups in this thread and wanted something a little more aggressive

Just to be clear I am not into the whole stance thing just wanted a aggressive fit. I don't plan on buying several sets of wheels so I wanna get the look I want the first time

I have been lurking around this site for 2 weeks since I decided I was getting a 5th Gen. I have went through almost every page of this forum looking at cars for ideas.

Edited by KCLeo12

Go for it man. I'm the biggest advocate for not doing the norm and to be honest the next setup I was looking at is 19x10.5 +18 to +22 range.

better switch to 6th gen hubs bc anything in that fitment for 5x100 is going to cost a pretty penny unfortunately :redface: