LegacyGT.com

BaysonR to make front lip for 05-09 Legacy!

TheDon427

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RavSpec - which I mentioned, this look does nothing for me.

RBS - Can you even buy those anymore? and looks similar to the ravspec

WRX - I do not wish to modify a lip to fit and looks the same as the ravspec

what else? Please help me, I would like to find one. You say there are tons of options, so far you've listed options that are are identical (or at least look very similar).

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, I came into a 05-07 FRONT LIP thread to look for options.

Update:

Not yet, still need to get the bumper.

But we just have a container came in a few hours ago, we have 2 styles of new lip for legacy 2010-up.

Please help us find the bumper for 08-09, my boss still want to make the lip on 08-09, just that we don't have the bumper, can't motivate him to begin the project immediately.

Thanks,

Cliff

Any of you know of an '08-'09 bumper for sale that's local to them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I had better news. Can anyone local to them help source a front bumper?

No update yet, no bumper yet so the project hasn't even begun. Still looking for the bumper. If you check the forum you should already see the '10-'12 front lips, 2 of them.

If you are able to find us the bumper please let me know asap.

Thanks for your help.

Cliff

Could they just buy a bumper cover from Rock Auto? This is how much it would be shipped to them, but it might be more than they want to spend.

VARIOUS MFR Part # SU1000160 {#57704AG30A} [CAPA Certified]

Primed / ready to paint; Front $65.79

Subtotal $65.79

Shipping: $199.84

Total $265.63

Here's a few on ebay that are cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBARU-57704AG30A-GENUINE-OEM-FACTORY-ORIGINAL-BUMPER-COVER-/321064958369?hash=item4ac0f679a1&item=321064958369&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Bumper-Cover-Facial-Front-Primered-Subaru-Legacy-2009-SU1000160-57704AG30A-/251083348777?hash=item3a75bbdb29&item=251083348777&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

These bumper covers aren't that expensive FROM SUBARU.

They obviously do not want to take on this project or they would have done it by now as the initial bumper investment is NOTHING. I'd be happy to buy the bumper for them if it means they'd produce this. Feel free to mention that. Pm me if you want my contact info.

Yes I'm serious.

Archived