LegacyGT.com

"Bullet Proof" TMIC Kits

• Moderators

There can be only 1...kit left at the moment :)

Gonna try to get some more metal to the shop this week, but it may not happen until next week. Will hopefully have some more kits available in a few weeks.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Will the plastic engine cover fit after the install or do you have to leave it off?

The engine cover will fit fine. You definitely want to have the engine cover on with the stock intercooler to ensure proper airflow with the splitter.

• Moderators
I never got my bands.

I guess we've officially broken up :(

LOL, I have them for you. Didn't I get a message from you that said don't bother? Maybe i misread the sarcasm :p

PM me your address, credit card info, and social security number and I'll ship 'em off :lol:

Seriously, just the address will do.

• I Donated Too
LOL, I have them for you. Didn't I get a message from you that said don't bother? Maybe i misread the sarcasm :p

PM me your address, credit card info, and social security number and I'll ship 'em off :lol:

Seriously, just the address will do.

yes. :lol:

• Moderators
Let me know when you get the next run in... I've already spent too much money this month lol

Will do!

one left? i should buy it

Purchase your kit here :)

https://sites.google.com/site/bptmickit/

The site is setup to point to another page when the kit is sold out, so if you see the sold out page when trying to order it will be a few weeks.

• Moderators

Dropped of some material at the shop today, should have it back in 1.5 weeks or so. I'd say 1 week is optimistic and 3 weeks is conservative, just to give folks an idea.

I'm keeping a list of those who are interested in grabbing a kit and I'll contact everyone when they are ready for sale again. Let me know if you want me to put down your name for that.

• Moderators
I got my kit in on Friday and none of the 5 U-channel metal pieces have any holes or slots in them?

You mean there's no groove in any of the pieces? I don't think that can be the case...:confused:

I have not supplied a single kit with holes drilled for standard hardware--every single kit has been for use with stainless steel zip ties. If you were looking for the standard hardware kit I won't be able to make those until I have the material back from the shop.

Either way, let me know what you would like to do. If the kit is not what you expected that will be a first but I'm more than willing to work with you to meet your expectations if I can do so.

• Moderators

Yeah, each tie wraps around the channels on each side. The video here shows how the stainless ties are attached:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022125&postcount=83

When you get things nice and tight with the ties you'll be confident that none of the parts are going anywhere, and the install ends up being very clean with zero clearance issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Time for me to get one of those kits as well :).

Happy to ship one to you. International shipping to most places should only be another $10 or so.

Hoping to touch base with the machine shop tomorrow to see how things are going--hope to have more kits available shortly.

Happy to ship one to you. International shipping to most places should only be another $10 or so.

Hoping to touch base with the machine shop tomorrow to see how things are going--hope to have more kits available shortly.

Cool. Do you think you'd have some kits done by the 30th of Nov? I'll be 'home' for thanksgiving :). I could then save some on shipping.