LegacyGT.com

"Bullet Proof" TMIC Kits

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Just got a bit of an update from the shop that things could be ready by the end of next week. Crossing my fingers.

I'll update the website for ordering sometime this week and will decide on how long the current price will stay the same. I'll be sure to give everyone who is on the list currently a chance to purchase at the same price ($77).

Thanks everyone for your patience!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
Haha I'm on the list twice, both 6 and 10. I''m Brett.

Good news is good! So ready sooner then? Like in the next week or two?

LOL, updated appropriately! Like I said, ETA now is end of next week. That can change based on previous experience, but that's the most current info I have right now.

I just modified the website so folks can order the kit now. The first 13 kits to be ordered will be at the old price ($77). After that, the remaining kits will be at $90 to recoup some of the increased cost.

Order your kit here: https://sites.google.com/site/bptmickit/

• Moderators
Ordered the $77 one, same stuff as kit 2, right?

Yup. I'm paying to machine everything for kit 2 since EVERYONE has wanted that one. If someone wants a traditional hardware kit I can do that as well, but it will have the groove in addition to the drilled holes, and will likely cost more because it's actually more difficult to produce.

Payment noted in the list, thanks!

• Moderators
We can order them now? Still no Eta?

Half right. Yes, you can order the kit. ETA is end of next week.

I've put the ordering site back up because I'm comfortable that I will have the kits available for shipment sooner rather than later. If you want to wait to order, no worries at all--I'll do everything I can to have a kit available for you.

EDIT: If anything goes wrong here, I'm obviously going to refund every single cent of payment to those that paid in advance.

• Moderators
I am interested in the first version, with the holes for the threaded rod but no zipties. Are you still selling it, or just the second version? What thickness of threaded rod do I need to get?

Sent you a pm!

bigj, this is technically a vendor thread so please keep the unnecessary remarks out of it. If you have something to add or an inquiry you are more than welcome to post here, thanks.

Call it what you want, but in case you haven't noticed, this thread is not in the marketplace. Just sayin