LegacyGT.com

New T-Shirt design contest.

Tide

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made this a long time ago. Not sure if you guys like it or not. If you do I can make a wagon one. And I can do the wheels.

I love OCD's submission. What is that in the background though? Would be cool if we got something neat in there. Like our headlights, or steering wheel, or gauges.

1711372617_LGTSedanCel1.jpg.617060c64f934f1aa452c80d43dc72ac.jpg

-ben

I like those. I would do without the tag line at the top. It would be great for a Subaru commercial, but not for LGT.com. An appropriate tagline for LGT.com would be "Bitch about it like it was given to you." :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Now just include the body roll that happens durring hard cornering and it will be perfect. :D

j/k I like that alot. It looks like the Steeda logo. That swoosh for the road is very cool.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I think the design would be nice if you did a small LegacyGT.com logo on the right breast pocket area, and then had a large car like the above sketched on the back. This would keep it simple and something that everyone would like. (I'm not a fan of big pictures on the front of my t-shirt) But that's just me.

OC! very nice man!...i was trying to think of how to do something similar to that but just couldnt get anything on my mind to look good drawn out... I also wanted to incorportate something using our shift knob... but couldnt figure out an artistic way to bring that into the logo.

i seriously want all these designs on shirts --- i'll probably setup a cafe' press site with all these designs on shirts, so no matter what Tide chooses some other options will be available. (as long as he doesnt mind)

Maybe its ridiculous to suggest this from a standpoint of cost to the site, but, does it have to be confined to just ONE design. I would actually be inclined to buy 2 maybe even 3 t-shirts with different designs on them - some of these designs are really awesome.

Just a thought.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

It took us 6 months to sell 72 shirts in our first run. I am making something else for the site, but not 2 t-shirts.

That's a freakin' shame. Then again I didn't order any either - I thought they were too plain. I am proud to own my Legacy and be a member of this site, you can count on me to wear it this time around!

I have to second BoxerGT2.5, there are some creative SOBs here, I wish I had the ability to contribute.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

It took us 6 months to sell 72 shirts in our first run. I am making something else for the site, but not 2 t-shirts.

You'll sell 72 in the first 2 weeks after the new (single) design is available ;)

Archived