LegacyGT.com

New T-Shirt design contest.

Tide

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow thanks fellas. What I really love about this job is no matter what I do someone is offended and feels they must tell me about it.

This site loses money, I can't afford to make 5 different shirts to please everyone.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wow thanks fellas. What I really love about this job is no matter what I do someone is offended and feels they must tell me about it.

This site loses money, I can't afford to make 5 different shirts to please everyone.

I don't think anyone is being that bad. I personally like the shirt, but would like OutbackXT.com- that's why I remove dthe Lagecygt.com sticker form my car- people would ask "Do you have a legacy?". It's easier not to have to explain that it is a Legacy Outback.

I'll still donate and prob buy a shirt........and a sticker.......Just show'n how much I loved one of the other shirts.....:D

...you'll NEVER be able to please everyone....you can't take that stuff to offense =)

Polls ROCK :p

How to help LegacyGT.com get out of the red:

No more free bitchin' & moanin'. Only donating members get to http://louvre.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/864/a85/864a8573-b3d0-455e-9436-2ff35c68c21e.thumb !!!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yea it's just been one of those mornings, PM box full of people bitchin'. :p

You too huh? :lol:

I'd donate again- but to get people to do it, offer something that doesn't cost you anything- make their avatars bigger or even just a different font (not just color) for their username or signature. People love little "status" things like that.

I designed the winning shirt and it's not even my favourite....:lol:

How about we get all the other designs together and set up a t-shirt shop online using one of those "do-it-yourself" sites and donate all proceeds to legacygt.com. That way everyone wins. We all get shirts we like and the site stays alive.

What does everyone think?

MrJ

I'd donate again- but to get people to do it, offer something that doesn't cost you anything- make their avatars bigger or even just a different font (not just color) for their username or signature. People love little "status" things like that. Or revive tikki... :D

+1.gif

This Space For Rent

I designed the winning shirt and it's not even my favourite....:lol:

How about we get all the other designs together and set up a t-shirt shop online using one of those "do-it-yourself" sites and donate all proceeds to legacygt.com. That way everyone wins. We all get shirts we like and the site stays alive.

What does everyone think?

MrJ

I'm game for that and donating to tide, I can talk to my friend who ownes and shop that does this, she'll do it for me prob for cost.....if we really want to....if we really wanna get this off the ground...someone needs to Email me all the ideas, and I will keep them together.........SPREAD THE WORD....

i hate cafepress style shirts, sorry but I don't like the iron on looks. I'm having the shirts screened and if they turn out well, may make another design. as it stands I have 3 new products coming in within the next 2 weeks, plus need to work on next years calendar (though I think we sold only 20 of those).

Scans...

That could work, if you want the responsibilty. I figured using an online store might be easier to organize payment and shipping, etc. Unless your friend's store is online, it could be a big hassle. Then again, screened shirts beats iron-ons anyday.

Archived