LegacyGT.com

New T-Shirt design contest.

Tide

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Technically it is two colors. Black and white. <enter the philisophical topic of the absense of grey> :lol: Its just an idea I'm playing with anyway. I don't think my skills are cut out for solid color graphics.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

My new screensaver image :D

Do this in cotton and I will buy two!

okay not sure whats up with that image host either.. damn.

oh well here is the wagon one.

i'll see about the sedan one.

still can't access my first attempt

I actually may set up a Cafe' press shop and make some t-shirts out of these... OCdetails mentioned doing that once before and said they've always turned out really well.

anyways i'm glad to hear you like the designs... any feedback is good feedback becuase all these are still works in progress and i'm trying to improve them.

I hate cafepress's shirts, they are iron-ons. I send mine out for real screening.

dave - deadline is posted in the first post i think.

I actually may set up a Cafe' press shop and make some t-shirts out of these... OCdetails mentioned doing that once before and said they've always turned out really well.

anyways i'm glad to hear you like the designs... any feedback is good feedback becuase all these are still works in progress and i'm trying to improve them.

I hate cafepress's shirts, they are iron-ons. I send mine out for real screening.

dave - deadline is posted in the first post i think.

Missed it (DOH!) okay i have some time to work on it then :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

...works with sedans & wagons :D

awesome! i like that a lot..

I wonder if that counts as 2 colors or 3? I was under the impression that the print had to be one color - the other would be the color of the shirt.

How's this work Tide? Does the image actually get to be two different colors?

Archived