LegacyGT.com

New T-Shirt design contest.

Tide

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate cafepress style shirts, sorry but I don't like the iron on looks. I'm having the shirts screened and if they turn out well, may make another design. as it stands I have 3 new products coming in within the next 2 weeks, plus need to work on next years calendar (though I think we sold only 20 of those).

The impreza guys have it so easy, they must have like 15 different sites with different t-shirts and cool car designs. Maybe some of them can hook us up with Legacy styles.

The impreza guys have it so easy, they must have like 15 different sites with different t-shirts and cool car designs. Maybe some of them can hook us up with Legacy styles.

Couldn't be more true, but heck, even I have a "Fly STi" T-Shirt I snagged from fastwrx.com - Subie love! (Besides the next addition to my fleet will be a bugeye Rex to keep the Leggy company) :dm:

TIDE - count me in for 2 medium tees and a 2006 calendar for sure.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

I got thinking about designing for wider audience and I have a two year old who would look damn cute in this... thought some of you might like it too.

Ok, getting in a bit late on this one...

That dad one is great! (Made me laugh!) That said, I'd take rallispec's first one too! Great job folks! Then there's MrJaemz's racing one (#84) ... And then there's #143, 144

When are you taking orders?

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived