LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Im amped up for trout fishing this year. Im all packed and ready and it doesnt start till saturday. Wtf

Trout "season"...never could get into fishing for stocked trout. Shad should be running pretty soon assuming the weather warms a touch--gonna try to get a couple good smallmouth trips in this year and some runs to Mossy Creek as well for some brown trout.

Dale, let me know if you'd ever be interested in meeting up near lynchburg for some smallie fishing. I know a great spot and it's not too far from a campground--probably about halfway in between the both of us.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Mike - sounds good. Will keep that in mind.

Sitting in Charlottesville right now. Enroute to Alexandria. Should be there this evening. You working this weekend at all? Head back to SoCar on Tuesday AM.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Moderators
Mike - sounds good. Will keep that in mind.

Sitting in Charlottesville right now. Enroute to Alexandria. Should be there this evening. You working this weekend at all? Head back to SoCar on Tuesday AM.

Nah, I'm actually headed up to PA for easter with the in laws--joy. Will be back on Sunday sometime. Have fun with the kiddo, he's getting close to 1 now?

• Moderators
FYI my friend runs/captains a charter for rockfishing(and other) on the Bay.

http://www.facebook.com/Katherines-Charter-Fishing/169214346448193#!/katherinecharter.fishing?fref=ts

I've done that once--was fun and we caught some HUGE fish. Pretty tasty too!

Nah, I'm actually headed up to PA for easter with the in laws--joy. Will be back on Sunday sometime. Have fun with the kiddo, he's getting close to 1 now?

Have a good trip. Say hi to PA for me. He was 8 months on Tuesday. Seems like yesterday we were camped out in Alexandria waiting for him to arrive.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

ill be flyfishing. Probably wont catch anything since im not very good at it, but i just want to get out on the water and have some fun trying. Im not crazy about the stocked trout either but its all I got until it warms up and I get get to some lakes and the ocean. I only catch and release. Id love to get to erie or somewhere to catch some big boys.

• Moderators
ill be flyfishing. Probably wont catch anything since im not very good at it, but i just want to get out on the water and have some fun trying. Im not crazy about the stocked trout either but its all I got until it warms up and I get get to some lakes and the ocean. I only catch and release. Id love to get to erie or somewhere to catch some big boys.

Where are you in PA?

Archived